[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban. (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Lixone

● Time & Date of Incident: +300 days ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello,

First of all, I want to say that I am aware of what I did almost 1 year ago, and I apologise for it. That time I joined the most populated server and started to crash people. I knew there were rules, but I did not read them at all.
While this time, I have been reflecting and learning about my mistakes. I took the time to read and understand the rules and I hope to get unbanned from TC Servers.
I can assure that You will not see anymore these wrong actions that I did in the past on myself anymore.

Have a good day,
Lixone.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

Before we get started, I need you to list all lfs usernames of the accounts you have access too.

Thanks,
Dizzle
I use just my account, i can't use other because I no have access.
Let me refresh your memory.

2017-02-28 02:13:32 UTC One (Sydney) Lixone AchR.Lixone.B : i have many accounts

2017-02-28 02:20:38 UTC One (Sydney) Lixone AchR.Lixone.B : and i have other accounts Smile
2017-02-28 02:20:27 UTC One (Sydney) Lixone AchR.Lixone.B : adm did ban me many times Smile

2017-02-28 02:22:58 UTC One (Sydney) Lixone AchR.Lixone.B : Tc is shit

Besides the fact you admitted to having multiple accounts, our system has linked your account, with other accounts. Meaning you've accessed our server from more than one account.

Ill ask again, please list all lfs usernames that you have access to.

-Dizzle
At this time, I use just my account, i can't use other because I no have access.

In the past, I had acccess to the following LFS accounts:
Lixone
Manza47
heRRc
details123

2017-02-28 02:20:27 UTC One (Sydney) Lixone AchR.Lixone.B : adm did ban me many times  

2017-02-28 02:22:58 UTC One (Sydney) Lixone AchR.Lixone.B : Tc is shit

At that time, I did not really care about TC. I just went to the most populated server and started to mess up. I used bad language and arrogant behaviour towards others. Which is some thing that I regret now.

Happy new year,
Lixone
Hello,

Any news about this request?

Thanks in advance,
Lixone.
Hi,

After taking some time to review and think on this unban request, I have decided I will grant you an unban at this time. You original ban ends at the end of Feb.

[TC] is not "shit". There are some people here that have built upon this server since before 2007, for free. For your enjoyment, and nothing else. If you decide to bring back any of your old behavior that you were banned for originally, you will be banned permanently from [TC] City Driving servers a long with any account, new or old, that you are associated with.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's