[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - cops (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: PusicDrift

Their LFS username(s): piggy501, EE3, ross-levine
Their in-game nickname(s): [TC-R] Nick [COP], SSTR17[COP], VOL·Ross[COP]

Main reason(s): Inappropriate and disgusted ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://uploadir.com/u/9rcgtj24
Replay timestamps:

Rams by Nick:
53:40 (back ram), 53:54 (again), 56:21 (pushing into traffic), 57:05 (again back ram), 1:10:09 (pushing me over rail)

Rams by: SSTR17
1:06:57 (back ram), 1:07:53 (pit into traffic) 1:09:42 (pushing me over rail) 1:10:31 (head on ram), 1:10:49 (not a pit maneuver), 1:12:16 (what..), 1:12:41 (not a pit maneuver), 1:23:24 (not a pit maneuver), 1:29:37 (rammed a civilian), 1:30:57 (pushed me into a tree)

Rams by: Ross
1:20:05 (pitting me into a cop) 1:20:35 (back ramming me into a cop), 1:26:11 (full speed back ram), 1:26:52 (head-on ram), 1:29:54 (full speed back ram), 1:30:42 (full speed back ram), 1:30:45 (back ram and even pushing cop away, why..), 1:31:14 (full speed back ram), 1:33:02 (full speed head-on ram), 1:34:36 (full speed back ram),

Description of incident (inc date & time): This guys seriously need to take away their cop license.. Chase: 18:05 -18:59 CET
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Since a [TC] Member has been reported, [TC] Management will view this and a CityDriving admin will review the other cops' actions in the process.
Hi BP, i'm SSTR17 as a cop (EE3)

I'm on mobile thats why i can't give you timelines. But it need to say this things.

Ace don't talk with us and say nothing. My friend shows me report. There is many admins in server even in Chase (Ash).

First i need to say that he using tank set.

If you watch full chase (i know it's too long) he rams we and push into barriers hits full speed too many times. Using tank set doesn`t means you can do everything. He should know that. When he understand get stuck He drive to full line road block and ram.

He trys to broke our and other cops suspensions with hit.

Please dont forget these things while deciding.

Sorry for my bad English. Take care of yourself.
We did everything we could as a Cop to successfully pit you. You was using a setup which none of us knew. @EE3 is also correct, All you said after i typed !lost as car damage, you said expect a forum report. If my actions were outrageous and throughout that chase, [TC] Ash, Would of pulled me out of it and removed my rights there and then.

The chase went on for about 45 minutes before I left. My Actions were appropriate and I did the best I could to attempt to pit you.
Hello,

Nick
Most of the timestamps show completely legal actions. The only mildly concerning one was the instance where he pushed you when there was traffic up ahead. This was clearly an isolated accident, where the map wasn't checked properly in the heat of the moment, and it didn't cause any issue.

Dan was the admin who handled the other parts of the report.

Dan Wrote:SSTR17
1:06:57 (back ram) - minor clip of rear offside as you spun out
1:07:53 (pit into traffic) - you were on the wrong side of the road already
1:09:42 (pushing me over rail) - bit dodgy, but worsened by the fact your tyres lost grip entering the grass
1:10:31 (head on ram) - fairly miscalculated, notable hit
1:10:49 (not a pit maneuver) - no it wasn't a pit maneuver, but it was an attempt at one and it's not going to be perfect on grass
1:12:16 (what..) - both cops went for a maneuver at the same time, but you didn't include this as an issue for Nick, so equally it was acceptable for SSTR17 since they both went for the maneuver at the same time
1:12:41 (not a pit maneuver) - noted, but very minor
1:23:24 (not a pit maneuver) - not a PIT maneuver, but not every contact needs to be in the form of a PIT. As long as it is calculated and causes no damage, it is generally acceptable
1:29:37 (rammed a civilian) - correct, didn't issue an apology
1:30:57 (pushed me into a tree) - standard training maneuver, to push the suspect to the side of the road in an attempt to box. It's just unfortunate that you ended up in a tree

In summary, there are two note-worthy maneuvers that SSTR17 performed that could be considered non-standard. As such, no action will be taken with regards to the user's force/contact in chase. There was one time stamp where an apology should've been issued to a civilian that the cop hit, but again, this was very minor. I can speak to the player about this.

Ross-levine
1:20:05 (pitting me into a cop) - the cop was in your chase? Ross attempted to spin you out which he was successful in, there was no damage.
1:20:35 (back ramming me into a cop) - light tapping, nothing excessive
1:26:11 (full speed back ram) - who really come off worse out of that?
1:26:52 (head-on ram) - you were on his side of the road, and he apologised
1:29:54 (full speed back ram) - he braked on impact
1:30:42 (full speed back ram) - notable impact
1:30:45 (back ram and even pushing cop away, why..) - I'm sure steering the wrong way and pushing the cop away was an accident? This did not effect you
1:31:14 (full speed back ram) - brakes were applied half a second before impact
1:33:02 (full speed head-on ram) - notable impact
1:34:36 (full speed back ram) - notable impact

Again, out of all the time stamps you provided, three were actually notable. You need to understand that given the circumstances of the chase and the type of setup that you were using, the cops may need to try additional moves in order to stop you. As highlighted above, not every maneuver is going to be done by the book given the sheer difficulty in doing so. If either of the cops had rammed you at 100 mph causing you to flip then yes, that's understandable. But again, none of these time stamps warrant any action in my opinion.

To conclude, this report is extremely petty and it seems you didn't make any fair effort to talk to the cops properly prior to reporting.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's