[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + "MrFeebles" and "adamwest" (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:Monster110501

Their LFS username(s):MrFeebles, adamwest
Their in-game nickname(s): MrFeebles, adamwest

Main reason(s): Ramming & Caling me a pig (Mainly just the ram)

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wablss4vat...%203rd.mpr
Replay timestamps: 21:40.00-25:30.00

Description of incident (inc date & time):
January 3rd 2018, 11:40 EST
Started a chase with MrFeebles and then after I stopped him his friend adamwest decided to ram me from behind. Afterwards MrFeebles decided to roll back into me and say I hit him (Pretty much like an insurance scam in real life) and then after going through with paying the fine (Which ill add he waiting until it fined for him) and then I drove off. I then see him do an illegal U-turn so I decide to act like I didn't see it and then plan to "pull off" but then turn right back behind him and pull him over for it. Though he decides to ram me and call me a "pig" as if he is teaching me a lesson of some sort. these people need to be taken off TC. we need to crack down on them. ALL.... of them. Thank you for your time. If you need anything your best luck is to find me on the servers (one).
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
So... you want others to respect rules but you don't do it yourself... You reported a guy for calling you a "pig", but why didn't you include your comments in this report? Did you think I wouldn't see it?
Another thing is that you never talked to the properly before reporting. That's again breaking rules. All you said was this:
I would suggest you not to break these rules again, or it will be you who will get banned. This is your first and only warning.

adamwest's action was quite minor and since you didn't talk to him I'm not going to take any action against him. I'm sure this one might have been really easily solved by simple talking.

MrFeebles' behavior was much worse and what he done is unacceptable. Since his URS history is quite clear and you didn't talk to him it will be only warning this time.

Monster110501 received final confirmable warning for insulting and failing to solve simple problems by himself.
MrFeebles received confirmable warning for ramming.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's