[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Street Obsessions - Assetto Corsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0a9cba09ac.png]

[Image: 4a43233fb1.png]

It's with great pleasure that i'd like to announce that Street Obsessions is now hosting its very first Assetto Corsa server! Our goals for this server is to offer a similar playstyle to [TC], meaning that it'll be more of a Freeroam/Cruise server. We plan on having a track rotation to please everyone and the car list is quite varied, with a tangent towards regular production cars.

The track currently loaded is a sure value: Lake Louise. We will be rotating tracks every week, trying to offer different driving styles. Racing, Drifting, Cruising will all be featured, providing fun for everyone.

This is the current official list of cars supported on the server. We went with official vehicles picked between Base, Dream Cars and Japanese DLC. No need to download fancy cars, easier access for everyone.

There you have it. The server is currently set to offer 20 slots. Jump online if you wanna have some fun. We hope to see you there soon!

Server Name: Street Obsessions - Freeroam/Cruising - http://www.street-obsessions.com

For those of you won't don't already have the game, the complete game + the 3 dream packs are available on G2A for pretty cheap. You can alo get the Japanese pack at a bargain:

->Base Game+Dream Packs<-
->Japanese Pack<-
Pretty desent!

So the three Dream packs & Japanese pack are required?
(2018-01-09 02:32)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty desent!

So the three Dream packs & Japanese pack are required?

Yes, here is the complete vehicle list available on the server for now. We will eventually rotate them to offer variety.

Really nice idea, I was wondering when was someone finally going to do this. Something like Mt Akina would be nice, especially the drift layout when starts from the middle and you can drive both directions.

I hope you keep this thread updated every time you change the track/cars, since I would be interested on what tracks/cars you guys are going to offer! The list you provided already is quite nice with the balance of race cars and street cars.
(2018-01-09 14:10)Tibe Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice idea, I was wondering when was someone finally going to do this. Something like Mt Akina would be nice, especially the drift layout when starts from the middle and you can drive both directions.

I hope you keep this thread updated every time you change the track/cars, since I would be interested on what tracks/cars you guys are going to offer! The list you provided already is quite nice with the balance of race cars and street cars.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We have used Mt Akina previously when playing together as a team, and I definitely think it would be a great addition to the server.

For now we are looking at possible map and car changes, when we start implementing them, this thread will be updated either by reply or updating OP.
--
EDIT:
In Case anyone doesn't have Lake Louise installed yet, please !>>>>CLICK ME<<<<! to download Smile
Nice, i may have to check out the server some time Smile
Why it's off?
Nice idea! I will buy the game in the near future, so I will check the server Smile
The server has been closed for ages, this thread is old and obsolete.
Reference URL's