[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban JDMAno 2014 (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: JDMAno

- Time & Date of Incident 30 / 08 / 2014

- Replay / Screenshot Link: none
- Replay Timestamps: none

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Hello, this incident happened late in 2014, I tried to see the reason on the ban list and only shows AUTO-Ban, and to be honest, I can't remember neither.

Anyway if I said or did anything wrong, I do apologize for that and won't happen again, I just got a G29 wheel a while ago and I wish to start playing LFS cruise again after long time.

Thanks for understanding.
Hello.

You received a permanent ban due to letting your account balance drop below -€5000. However, the result of your constant swearing and abusive comments ultimately lead to you being fined repeatedly, causing your balance to drop.

Will discuss this with other members of management.

Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hello,

You are correct in stating you received an auto ban as your account balance dropped below -€5000, however it was the circumstances which lead up to the ban which are more concerning.

You had been extensively swearing and making some racial slurs towards other members of the community.

We do not tolerate this sort of behaviour, however it has been many years since the incident and we wish to give you the benefit of the doubt that you have changed and matured. Therefore on this occasion we will be granting you an unban.

However, we stress that if behaviour of this nature occurs again, we will not hesitate to reinstate a large ban.

As your account balance also dropped below -€5000, please read and confirm the following segment of text too:

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Kind Regards,

Ash on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management
Thank you and I appreciate that, yes it won't happen again and I will respect the rules and try to get out from negative balance asap.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's