[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Multiple users (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

My username: Thomasdk95

Their name: ferda cz / ¯NostaLji­ / PROJECT / AboNashi / MaN / [MG] Swiftz [COP]
Their username: ferda88 / RcKinq / abdul02 / AboNashi / a7md-lfs / Driloniloni110

Timestamps:
  • 6.17 - ferda cz passes the chase
  • 19.00 - ¯NostaLji pulls out infront of me at the roundabout. The user nearly causes a collision
  • 20.37 - PROJECT begins to follow the chase very closely
  • 20.51 - PROJECT rams into the chase
  • 31.15 - AboNashi is arab drifting
  • 31.45 - PROJECT starts to interfere with the chase
  • 32.25 - PROJECT interferes with the chase once more. He gently hits my car as he passes
  • 32.30 - MaN blasts straight past my chase, and once again PROJECT gets in my way
  • 32.40 - MaN is refusing to move. As I go past the user, he turns into my vehicle
  • 33.58 - AboNashi goes wrong way on the Autobahn
  • 34.34 - [MG] Swiftz [COP] pushes AboNashi over a fence, which flips the users vehicle

Note: There are a few more users whom ignore the sirens throughout the duration of the above mentioned timestamps.

Replay:
https://mega.nz/#!SNABmKLI!gfhLQOJr_VchX...7O5YPAwOYI

Best regards.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

(2018-01-09 18:25)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]6.17 - ferda cz passes the chase
He was trying to slow down, but it was already too late, so he decided to overtake fully to not cause any bigger issue. He also apologized right after, so I can guess it was simple mistake. Therefore no action will be taken against him.

(2018-01-09 18:25)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]19.00 - ¯NostaLji pulls out infront of me at the roundabout. The user nearly causes a collision
Very minor and might have been simple mistake as well, no action taken again.

(2018-01-09 18:25)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]20.37 - PROJECT begins to follow the chase very closely
20.51 - PROJECT rams into the chase
31.45 - PROJECT starts to interfere with the chase
32.25 - PROJECT interferes with the chase once more. He gently hits my car as he passes
32.30 - (...) once again PROJECT gets in my way
Completly unacceptable behavior. He has also poor URS history, so long ban will be placed.

(2018-01-09 18:25)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]31.15 - AboNashi is arab drifting
33.58 - AboNashi goes wrong way on the Autobahn
User has been warned about arab drifting 1,5h later, so I won't take any action for it. I will add a warning regarding wrong siding at Autobahn for him.

(2018-01-09 18:25)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]32.30 - MaN blasts straight past my chase
32.40 - MaN is refusing to move. As I go past the user, he turns into my vehicle
He doesn't care about sirens at all. Long ban will be placed on this and all his linked accounts.

(2018-01-09 18:25)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]34.34 - [MG] Swiftz [COP] pushes AboNashi over a fence, which flips the users vehicle
Clear ramming. It was completly unnecessary to push suspect like that. He will receive warning for ramming and driving wrong way on Autobahn.

Summarizing:
abdul02 received fairly long ban for ramming and ignoring sirens.
abonashi received confirmable warning for driving wrong way on Autobahn.
a7md-lfs (and all linked accounts) received fairly long ban for completly ignoring sirens and arab drifting.
driloniloni110 received confirmable warning for ramming and driving wrong way on Autobahn.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's