[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + akis (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:mrfernandogamer

Their LFS username(s): akis131
Their in-game nickname(s): Tofu[•]Akis˜,

Main reason(s): ramming and insulting

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/15a436hv1bx6fo8/3....mpr
Replay timestamps:32:20.01 - akis turns into me and failed to apologies, after a few minutes of conversation he started insulting me(keep following the replay from that situation to the end of replay
the link he gave me : [PACT] Zika [COP] - https://www.google.gr/search?q=big+nerd+...lnms&tbm=i
"big+nerd+glasses"

Description of incident (inc date & time):10/01 10:50 (brasilia time)
I cant really apologize to someone that calls me an idiot even when i told him that it was an accident. Also i dont think that glasses is an insult while he claims that i called him blind, which i didnt. Thanks
just a observation: on 08/01 we have the same argue... he was calling me blind and stuff like that, i made it very clear that for me it was offensive, he kept calling me blind and admins asked him to stop, since he didn't stop after admins warn he got kicked by them, so his argue that "you think that it is an insult?" is not valid. and more giving me a link of google search "big+nerd+glasses" and telling me that it would interest me, yes it is an insult, and other the fact that i called you an idiot doesn't change the fact that you rammed me, so you still have to apologies me... so explaining why i called him an idiot... i'm playing way to much ets2 truckers mp, and there "idiot" is allowed, i'm sorry if on tc it isn't.

if needed i can post here the replay with timestamps with the admins warn and my warn...
it wasnt even a ram i just touched you, you didnt even lost control you continued with you chase amd i never called you blind even at 8/1 you are just trying to find a reason to get me banned because i reported you yesterday , you never told me that you were insulted by that
To the admin who claim this report. I will repeat i can give replay and timestamps if needed
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Keep distance from each other if you can't collaborate. Don't argue like a kids, or at least do it in PMs or channel. Don't let us see you arguing about every little thing upon your return.

akis131 received 5-days ban for ramming, ignoring sirens and making childlish arguments on chat.
mrfernandogamer received 5-days ban for insulting and making childlish arguments on chat.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's