[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - refund Due to a User Name (Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Adwin
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money):MadDogYaMadCunt

- Time & Date of Incident 6PM (gmt+8)

- Replay / Screenshot Link:https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ACtbJ8adeHaefAs&cid=A3D6F3FBA7964FA2&id=A3D6F3FBA7964FA2%21876&parId=A3D6F3FBA7964FA2%21122&o=OneUp

- Replay Timestamps:4:00:00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:I was Fine for Asking a user to why are they ramming me during a chase
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Thank you for your request.

Your refund will not be granted for the following reason(s):

The >Refund Policy< states that

Refund Policy Wrote: YOU CANNOT MAKE A REFUND REQUEST WHEN:

- You receive a swearing fine due to negligence (e.g. blindly using the in-game translator, swearing in public by mistake, selecting someone's nickname which blatantly has swearing in it).

I appreciate you may not have noticed the swearword in his name to start with, however it is always up to the user typing to make sure there is nothing there that will result in a fine when you hit Enter.

After you were fined the first time, you should have known not to use his name in the chat again which resulted in a second fine and a kick.

I'd also like to point out you also avoided the swearfilter when you reconnected; by saying "fking hell my 2k gone because of this". If you were eligible for a refund, we'd also have to take off 1k for the above. I won't fine you for avoiding the swearfilter in this case but please remember you would have lost 3k if an admin was online to see it.

Josh.
thanks for you reply

yes i understand i should not have swear but due to the amount i have lost due to a rammer i will angry at the point of time

regards -milo

in this case it is possible for you all to remove my last 3 URS instead? as it kinda was not my fault
Hi,

I've asked that they be removed from your record. Although if they are not it won't make any difference as they won't be counted by admins when looking at your record. it's quite clear you weren't swearing at anyone etc so I wouldn't worry too much.

We've added all relevant information about this onto your URS as a note for all other admins to see when viewing your record.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's