[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban (Unban Request Denied by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:mrfernandogamer

● Time & Date of Incident: 2018 - 01 - 11 19:13:05

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://imgur.com/a/o9vpz and https://imgur.com/a/kTkMs
● Replay Timestamps:no replay

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i don't think i deserve an unban, because i know what i did, but at least i want to pay the original ban time that was gave to me, as you can see on the print, i was banned twice, the spark one i was banned for 7 days and the adrian one i was banned for 5 days, after re- checking today the ban list to see how many days are left i saw that the two bans are now one (which should be correct) but the time is not the same, it should be 12 days and not 14 days, and i still don't know why 2 days was increased on my ban time
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

You were first banned by my colleague Adrian for 5 days. After being banned by me you were banned for 7 days as it is the highest amount of days a Constable can ban for, considering your latest ban before mine, I requested a ban extension to 14 days.
Still can't understand the reason, but ye as i can see what i think and my opnion doesn't matter..
Essentially what I am saying is that I requested your ban to be 14 days.

Comprende?
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
i understand that you asked it, but let me ask you smth... the person who was heating up the situation, who wasn't making any contact except the one i showed on the report, deserve a longer duration of ban than the ones that was ramming over and over him?...
that doesn't make any sense
incase you say that it will keep for the "childish act on chat" still not making sense since he was day after day calling me blind which can be classed as cyberbullying and i only called him "idiot" which is a very weak swear which even on truckersmp is allowed, ok here is not truckersmp, i'm just using it as example...
after saying that i think you can understand why i still thinking that making my ban time longer isn't fair
Not really, you were banned for breaching our server rules and intimidating others in a form of constantly overtaking a user and braking infront of him after which you claimed to be the innocent one and made the report. Your ban will remain.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's