[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Prise_20 (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:rcdriftdaber

Their LFS username(s):Prise_20
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP]Prise_20

Main reason(s):
issued a chase for no apparent reason. among all the other pointless times he stopped me... [ for downshifting and the back of the car kicked a bit and he called it drifting]. also the [pit] maneuver was a bit rough. through watching footage he completly ignores multiple vehicles going ww and tries to stop me for going 109then speeding up for the 120 zone just as i approach it like any person would.
Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!m44EkK4Q!xi_y_4volvsGD...j3abr6j-J4
Replay timestamps::
34:44.89 140 speeding at the same spot he tried to pull me over
35:19.20 120 in 100 km/h
35:29.24 130 in 100kmh
35:36.98 red light clearly
2:31:47.82 one of many times he was speeding
3:12:00.00 just before he initiated the traffic stop

Description of incident (inc date & time) idk what else to say. you made let him be a officer at least he should follow the rules eh?
Hi,i'm sorry for my speed i'm not very good at dashboard it's not viewing me right and my setup is not very well,also about speeding to pull you over cops can speed littly to pull you over and about red light i'm very lagging and my fps was very bad it's drop to 2-3 fps , i will try learn more to about my dashboard and i will edit my setup from now to let gear 3 is 120 and agin very sorry for all wrong things i did.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

The user will receive a Stern Confirmable in-game warning regarding speeding and running red lights. Hope it doesn't happen again, otherwise they will get revoked as quickly as they were returned.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's