[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Amarex (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● My Username: -Roba-

● Their Username: Amarex
● Their Nickname: [R]Amarex

● Replay: https://hostr.co/5xZaYIQsEHXw
● Replay Timestamps:

~ 10:25.XX - User turns into me, and crashes right into my front corner and keeps pushing me for a few seconds on heavy throttle. I take this as a ram, though it wasn't major.

~ 16:57.XX - User stops, starts reversing straight into me and does the same as earlier, no signs of even trying to avoid me, so I take this as a small ram too.

● Description of incident/Reason for report: I'd like to pressure that I do not think these are major rams by no means, but the fact that the user Amarex refused to agree it was a ram. I had a conversation with him in a PM, and I even told him to simply say a sorry for the ram and we're all good here, but he decided to continue to argue against it. So, I'd wish for him to receive some sort of warning about the hits, as they were not, IMHO, appropriate in the circumstances.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Both extremely minor hits which didn't impact the chase at all. The first hit was probably not even intentional as you pulled in front of him as he was moving off. From what I have seen in the time stamps you have provided I don't believe any punishment is necessary.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's