[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - b e n n i [COP] report (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: turki14

Their LFS username(s):lamerr
Their in-game nickname(s):b e n n i [COP]

Main reason(s): Went to the right lane and then increased my speed and then went to the left lane and warned him with HORN and still wraps to the left track and hit my car and then stopped me and took on a dangerous driver (125) and did not say sorry

Replay and/or screenshotlink:http:
//www.mediafire.com/file/69p6phd09rx5gcl/benni.mpr

Replay timestamps: 29:36

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Useless and utter fail of a report.

Sticks his car into a space that was never there and cries for being legitimately fined for his contact with my car, a complete waste of admin time.

Seriously what a waste of time..
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Evening,

Upon reviewing the report from multiple angels and both perspectives, both are at fault.

lamerr aka b e n n i [COP] should have sticked to one lane, it also would have helped had he used his indicators. Although he was indecisive whether to stay in the left or the right lane, he should have apologized, however it is rather minor and doesn't require action. In addition, before the accident occurred most of his car was on the left lane.

[Image: 4iT2gNB.jpg]

turki14 aka ///M turki should have been a little bit more careful aswell and not jump into the overtake as you saw it was rather dangerous. You could have waited until it was safer to overtake as you saw the cop was rather indecisive.

Regarding the fine, if you wish to get your money back, please make a refund request and an admin will review your request.

This sort of thing could have been resolved in-game by simply having a chat to each other, please do that in the future before you report.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's