[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:mrfernandogamer

Their LFS username(s): Laso, SO•§mall, ® B.Braun, Kojiro Soma, ElCorsarioNegro, HULAJUU(FIN), FFDriver, Gentle., [SDT] RB, RaamosWRC/G27!
Their in-game nickname(s): jnapravnik, ryan.hynes, bebraun, kojiro228, tonotunelsounds, Villegta, Sueycide_fd, Gentle_Fur, john_rb1, RamosWRC

Main reason(s): ramming, failure to apologise, insulting, racism etc...

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0moq6ibq6t...equest.mpr
http://www.mediafire.com/file/19cg6zn5kk...ers....mpr
Replay timestamps:

--------------------- SO Map Report, First Download link replay -------------------------

1:21:44.90 - i stopped there because there was a chase infront of me blocking the whole road, and then laso came and hit my back very strongly, i tried to talk with him but he ignored me.

1:27:14.86 - small came out of nowhere with full speed, it was so fast that i didn't even had time to reaction, on my screen i didn't saw "SIRENS", and thats why i kept going into intersection, when he came, you can see that i tried to stop, but i was too fast and too close to avoid the colision, his reaction was saying things like "hello" "sirens", not even a "sorry"

2:40:53.59 - i stopped there because the guy infront of me lost control and then braun hit me strongly on my rear, i tried to talk with him, but he ignored me.

2:43:25.86 - braun again he hit me and didn't tried to apologise, again the ignoring mode

2:50:15.88 to 2:51:57.40 - he starts talking, and then called us monkeys which depending on the person can be considerated racism, and then called us by the "n" word and a few minutes later quits

3:37:03.82 - kojiro reversed into me and later claimed that "you are lagging like crazy!" which you can clearly see from replay that not even me or he was dissapearing "you wasn't there" so this argument is not valid at all, so he choose from apologising to blame me

3:54:47.93 - after a big hit with lag with the suspect i was chasing, the suspect was able to make a turn, and to nut loosing him i decided to go on ww, and then turbo came, when i saw him i did a choice to go to the left the max possible and he hit me, on this moment i aleardy knew he aimed at me but after rewatching replay you can see that he didn't tried to slow down and not to steer away from me, he did apologised after a long time explaining that the fact that i was "breaking" a rule (i wasn't actually i was doing it carefully and it was going to be for a short distance which is allowed) doesn't give him the right to ram me and almost forcing him to say sorry he did apologised, i wasn't going to report him but, after rewatching replay i saw that he did on purpose and wanted to show you and then you decide, after asking him if he did read rules and cop rules he admited that he didn't which shows why he decided to ram me to stop me...

------------------- Blackwood Report, Second Download link replay --------------------

20:21.29 - el corsaria had all the options and time of the world to move to chase, but he decided to keep going on his way even with sirens behind him and me honking, and then he brake check me causing the hit

44:49.87 - i didn't had anywhere to go and then hulaju decide to force his way ramming me multiple times, i asked him what he was doing but he ignored me

45:49.55 - hulaju trying to block Duhec he rammed my back, again not even a try to apologise

52:44.91- after her/his little bump at my back (which he/she didn't apologised) i decided to stop and wait till the traffic pass so i could go to repair my vehicle, you can clearly see that when i stopped there he/she wasn't moving. so he/she rammed me on purpose, you can see that he/she didn't tried to brake or steer way, throwing me into traffic, she/he failed to apologise and then called me a *Removed* "all fz driver is a pricks lol" and even said "you stopped i have no brakes" as excuse and "on the middle of the road" there was plenty space for a truck to pass, if he/she really wanted to pass and not ram me it was possible with no issue

1:24:02.12 - i tried to force the overtake infront of hulaju, which wasn't cool and bad calculated causing the crash, i recognised the mistake i apologised, his reaction was pushing me more and more into the barrier and ramming me, right after that gentle. pass hitting me and nova not even trying to brake, he didn't apologised

2:01:16.30 - RB drifted behind me and hit me, didn't tried to brake and didn't apologised, plus drifting on roundabout

2:09:51.22 - Ramos came from intersection and made a full stop with no reason (which i consider brake checking) causing the crash, you can see that even i trying to stop from such a distance it wasn't enough to make a full stop, he didn't tried to apologise.

Description of incident (inc date & time):28/01/2018 (not sure the time) and 25/01/2018 (not sure the time as well)

ps¹: i didn't post the 25/01/2018 issue before because i went to my cousins house and couldn't acess a computer and my mpr file and only came back yesterday 28/01/2018
ps²:i didn't post the yesterday issue because my parents asked me to get out the pc
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I would like to apologize for my immediate reaction to not apologize in this situation. After reviewing it I can see were you came from and where I was in the wrong. Hope you can take this apology from me and accept it as I was for sure, in the wrong in this case.

Regards,
Small
Evening,

In the future, please post the reports as soon as you can to avoid any confusion that may occur.

I reviewed your report thoroughly and here's my verdict on every individual of that has been reported by yourself.
  • jnapravnik's reaction was the result of this collision and he should have apologized after such an accident, the user will receive a Confirmable In-Game Warning for failing to apologize after causing an accident.
  • ryan.hynes should have watched before pulling out, he failed to give right of way and was the one who caused this to occur, even if you're in a chase, it doesn't mean you can disregard other traffic. The user will receive a Confirmable In-Game Warning for failing to apologize after causing an accident and carelessly driving while in a chase.
  • bebraun will be Banned from our server for making racist comments, he will also receive a Confirmable In-Game Warning for causing accidents and failing to apologize.
  • kojiro228 had absolutely no reason to reverse into you, he should have apologized but considering he didn't I will issue him Confirmable In-Game Warning for failing to apologize and lightly ramming another user.
  • ruicortes123 clearly aimed for you, there was no need for this, he will also receive a Confirmable In-Game Warning for his actions.
  • tonotunelsounds will receive a Confirmable In-Game Warning for failing to clear the way for a chase, there was plenty of room so he should have moved, really.
  • Villegta will receive a Confirmable In-Game Warning for being impatient and pushing you towards another user who was trying to clear the way and for revenge ramming and failing to apologize.
  • There will be no action taken against forchma, the accident occurred because of your own actions. His pit was also legitimate and you were clear from the object when the pit occured, so nothing wrong there, if anything you should have apologized to the civilian when you caused the accident.
  • john_rb1 will receive a Confirmable In-Game Warning for sliding into you and leaving no apology after the accident.
  • Ramoswrc will also receive Confirmable In-Game Warning for causing a needless accident to occur and failing to apologize.

It seems like you like to overreact to certain incidents, remember to remain calm and leave the pointless comments that may spark an argument away from public chat.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss something, feel free to contact me via our PM system.

Cheers!

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's