[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + banned by accident (Unban Request Granted by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: YS°Brett

- Time & Date of Incident: 2018-01-29 18:20:17

- Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
- Replay Timestamps: n/a

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Got banned by Icecold1 because he thought i wasnt complying to Carl vob check but i was just waiting for lfs to download again and Carl said it was ok. Smile mb

Administrator Message by: Carl

Moved to Unban Requests
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello.

Yes that is correct i banned you because you failed to provide the evidence, then got kicked off the server for being idle and you hadn't returned, it is standard procedure.

I am willing to unban you, however upon your return you will promptly be asked to perform a VOB check that will confirm you have removed your modifications.

Please confirm you understand and i will unban you shortly.
(2018-01-31 14:42)Ice Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Yes that is correct i banned you because you failed to provide the evidence, then got kicked off the server for being idle and you hadn't returned, it is standard procedure.

I am willing to unban you, however upon your return you will promptly be asked to perform a VOB check that will confirm you have removed your modifications.

Please confirm you understand and i will unban you shortly.

i understand ice my bad buddy Smile
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's