[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:mrfernandogamer

Their LFS username(s): Laureano, MCJ CZE, Mikzu, bronz, white
Their in-game nickname(s): Laureano17, MCJ, _PRO-939_, 3ly, whitewhite

Main reason(s): ramming and failure to apologise

Replay and/or screenshot link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wzm4sy59ws...2C_pit.mpr

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dzn3o926usxtj6b/white.mpr

Replay timestamps:

------------------------------------------- First Replay --------------------------------------

5:44.16 - Laureano hit my rear strongly, didn't even tried to brake or apologise, i tried to talk with him about it, but he ignored me.

1:46:55.60 - MCJ after being unflipped by thug, decided to go on ww into a chase and more, rammed a cop, blocked me, and because of his block i got arrested by the cop, i tried to talk with him about it and he just ignored me.

1:55:16.85 - Miksu proceed to overtake me and brake (which i personally know its forbbiden, because its considerated intimidating a user) more than once, and when i slowed down to avoid a possible colision, bronz came and hit me, bronz did tried to brake, but he failed to apologise, then to block me to overtake Mikzu speed up, and then proceed to do a P.I.T maneuver on me, which made me fly into a barrier and made me fly into the opposite side of the road, he gave me a sorry bind twice, and when i asked him if he did read rules, he said "twice" and then said "sorry it was an accident" and then used the famous excuse "i'm lagging", if you watch replay carefully not even me or he was dissapearing or making "lag turns", and other, by experience i know that throwing the car into me, and making a P.I.T maneuver can't be by accident, and looking for his actions that he did before the "accident" can show it was all on purpose.

2:04:48.80 to 2:05:33.67 - again we see a road rage, MCJ proceeds to drive on a S on the middle of the road, when he turned to the right and made a big space for me, i tried to make the overtake, and then he proceed to throw his car at me, since i was paying attention i slowed down and avoided the colision, ( you can see that he was aiming at me, when you see him hitting the wall) and then i tried to take the advantage that he crash the wall and did a second attempt to overtake, and again he throwed his car at me, sadly this time i couldn't slow down enough to avoid, after catching up him again, i tried for the third time to overtake him, and again he throwed his car at me, ramming me into the barrier, you can see that he was coming slowly at me, and then we got hit by a car, because we made a full stop on a busy road, which this exactly part people pass "flying"

------------------------------------- Second Replay -----------------------------------------

2:21:56.08 to 2:22:13.30 - white started to fail to move for sirens

2:22:20.31 - white hit my rear strongly, he did tried to brake, but failed to apologise, i tried to talk with him but he ignored me.

3:16:29.25 - white rammed me again, this time he didn't even tried to brake or steer away, and again ignored me

3:28:41.58 - accidentally i went to ww, and white proceed to follow me and rammed me again, and as usual he ignored me again

Description of incident (inc date & time): 30/01/2018

Ps¹: I didn't post this report yesterday because i didn't had time for it.

Ps²: white was also warned on replay 1, he rammed kengur and then quits (after rewatching replay i saw that they were "fighting" before) and then he got reported, and warned by josh (i know that because i helped him to translate the warn for white), which on his warn, he was told to apologise when he cause an accident which by the reports i did, you can see that he didn't really care about it.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

I reviewed your report, here's the verdict on the users that you have reported.
  • Laureano17 clearly rammed you intentionally as he failed to co-operate or apologize, the user will receive a Warning for his actions.
  • _PRO-939_ clearly got annoyed over you slowing him down on the ramp to enter Highway 1. His actions to cut you off, brake check you and pit you against a barrier is unfair and even in chase is not acceptable, he will receive a Warning for his actions.
  • MCJ will receive a Warning for causing an accident, failing to apologize and interfering with a chase.
  • whitewhite will recieve a Stern Warning for causing an accident and failing to apologize and interfering and following chases.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's