[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Multiple users (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both incidents use the first replay, but for clearance are divided.

● My Username: -Roba-

Report #1

● Their Username: 3zh
● Their Nickname: Shiboba

● Replay: https://hostr.co/yI9BE9bgQip3
● Replay Timestamps:

~ 28:32.XX - Doesn't pay attention to the yellow lights, crashes a user and doesn't apologize

~ 30:58.XX - Crashes a user at the end of the Highway 1. Completely his own fault for not even trying to avoid until the last second, the crashed user was simply trying to keep his driving line and was well withing the lane.

~ 34:29.XX - Starts to follow another chase, no respect towards it. Tails the cop infront and tries to dangerously undertake and causes contact. Keeps following and undertakes the cop again who is starting to turn.

~ 41:15.XX - Ends up behind the same chase again, and continues to endanger the cop in front of him by tailing and dangerously overtaking. Keeps following the direction of the chase ahead, and extremely dangerously undertakes another cop who is in the other chase, and nearly causes a bad crash.

~ 45:27.XX - Causes another accident by wrongsiding.

~ 1:01:06.XX - Causes another accident by wrongsiding.

● Description of incident/Reason for report: Generally causing a lot of unnecessary crashes. Ignoring sirens - being in a chase does not give you privilege over this rule.

Report #2

● Their Username: iJakei
● Their Nickname: [R]Jake

● Replay Timestamps:

~ 31:25.XX - Blatantly wrongsides straight into my chase, hits both me and Getrag.

~ 32:37.XX - Rear ends a user braking for the traffic lights. Fails to apologize.

~ 33:04.XX - Wrongsides into my chase again and hits Shiboba, though just barely.

~ 33:30.XX - Rear ends the poor UF1.

~ 36:37.XX - Wrongsides, causes a crash, no apology.

~ 52:57.XX - Crashing again.

~ 55:52.XX - Head-on crash by wrongsiding. Keeps wrongsiding after and just barely avoids my chase again.

~ 56:30.XX - head-on crashes another user by wrongsiding.

● Description of incident/Reason for report: Causing way too many accidents by mostly wrongsiding, even though he apologized for most of them.

Incidents took place 07.02.2018 16:34 - 17:34 UTC

I'm sorry for not handling these incidents in the server, but I had to leave to work and the small while I stayed after crashing out of Shiboba's chase, I couldn't talk to him as he was still in the chase.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi Roba,

3zh will receive a confirmable warning for causing accidents without appologizing, and ignoring sirens from other chases.

iJakei will receive a strict confirmable warning for not respecting rule 3.2 and causing many crashes where he failed to apologize for some of them.

Thanks for the report!

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's