[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + 2 problem Bez 1problem nick (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ALI_DK

Their LFS username(s):Bez[COP] & [TC-G] Nick [TOW]
Their in-game nickname(s):mikebez & piggy501

Main reason(s): ramming as cop at chase + blocking 1 way when i say move and he not AFK

Replay and/or screenshot link:
1 https://mega.nz/#!AIcHFbKA!qFZDETC66oXvk...s-GB9RirSQ

2 https://mega.nz/#!dIk00Yjb!-Bev56DRXNQ6Q...51dtZVVHws

Replay timestamps:Closedeyes

Description of incident (inc date & time):
FIRST Mellow
hi
at the first replay
ramming back off my car with speed and dont apologize and i dont see any Sorry msg

Time 3:18:54sc
ramming me and no apologize if you see at bez car he steering to my car
3:21: 40 sc
thats good blocking car?
he streeing to grass when see im there but i drive with 30km/h
3:23:06 thats not ram ? with speed ??
if see with SLow motion after ram he dont use brake and use Full Gaz
Let's try to look in more detail
3:23:06:27 he do brake [Image: 2s13psw.png]

":":":50 not brake
":":07:05 again try brake
":":": 50 he try full gazzzzzz Why?????! Honestly not ram? [Image: p9gue.png]

after ??? he dont say sorry or any think

[/color] second Mellow
This repaly started after 2 min

at time 03
i go small ww he send me high fines ( now if i send high fines for this admin revok my cop XD)

7:45 he go park there (BEZ) he first start it blocking road Because he knew I would use it
and for fixing that I made ram my friend AARON
and you can see Bez says "MEYSAM¡^7 - ramming nice."
at 14:36 i say aaron get ready for offroad
at 18:10 i believe his Online and i say him MOVE with 2 msg and he stop like AFK
at 20:56 why he again go to park there ? when i say him move ? his not AFK
and with Local msg i say him move and dont park there you block road and me and aaron try to use it

his answer "MEYSAM¡^: [LOCAL] move LUL"

and when see his online again say him MOVE in public Chat and say him block offroad road

at 23:55 he again try to fix park

at 25 : 35 i befor ram say him move ....

at 27:00 after ram him to open road he say

"MEYSAM¡^7 - ill make sure to add that to your report." see he not AFK

i say him "Bez [COP] - wow you here i say move and dont moving?"
he say "oh so move means i cant park wherever i like"

at 28 he again go park there when say him dont park and block
at 29:15 befor ram him again i say move ! and Open road
2 min talk with him
at 31 ram him again to open road
and aaron say "AARON¡^: [LOCAL] why dont you park 5m in front???"
at 32:50 after i open road again he say oh look ram again
at 34:03 he go other place and park
at 47 me and aaron go to blocking him

AT 46:40 in public chat i say him move and dont park there
and after 1 sc ho do
AFK took over from Bez [COP]

and at time 50 me and aaron block him to see who is real AFK
at 57:31 he say me thanks for rest time non activity kick
and say me i see movie !

at time 1:00:00 just see [/color][color=#9400D3] [TC-G] Nick [TOW] + Piro
whats they do with us ? we are like ramp ? they ram us why???????

at 1:00:41 he [TC-G] Nick [TOW] ram agian and Stuck
at 1:07:23 [TC-G] Nick again ram with speed when know here some car parked !
at 1:18 bez try to go out
at 1:19:38 bez do "Bez [TOW] took over from Bez [COP]" with COP SKIN [b]HE abuse TOW tag
at 1:20 he use RAMP with COP SKIN
at 1:24 he again change name to COP
at 1:26:20 he again change name To TOW with COP SKIN
and i come back and say him "Bez [TOW] - you cant do that with COP Skin"
his answer = "MEYSAM¡^7 - mr rule breaker telling people the rules"
at 1:29:40 i go to park again like bez to block road
at 1:32 nick tow do ramp on me and aaron cars ?! why?!
and i say him remove ramp
at 1:32:56 SOS•Marty[MED] says "MEYSAM¡^7 - maybe be smart and dont stand there"
and i answer him i love to park here any problem? Thats like (Bez)
and again say him "SOS•Marty[MED] - why when he park (Bez [COP]) here thats dont have problem ???
SOS•Marty[MED] - and now i park here its problem?"
at 34:50 why nick do ramp on me and my frinds ? when beffor it i say him remove ramp?
nick say me "you seemed to be stuck" i over 3 time say him dont do ramp on my car
i ask him who say?
he say "from the manual
If, for instance a car is lying dangerously on the road or blocking a necessary route, you may"
at 1:40 i park again to show bez why blocking me at this road (time 18:10)
at 1:44 try to speck with Admin Lose

and ask him here is parking or no ?
+ blocking small ways
After 1 years (XD) lose says "I can't really say, it doesnt pose an immediate danger [b]but if others are trying to get out, you"

and i explain him first bez park here and i say him move he dont move ............
bez dont say sorry for that !
nick dont say sorry for ramp + ramming
Oh, I see... Everything I supposedly did wrong gets reported, while you're here breaking rules left, right and centre.

Replay link: https://mega.nz/#!OFd0yBII!v3aTgMM4-FRNO...-jdpRZjpNk

47:19 : MEYSAM Rams into a cop "FULL GAZZ" and uses his shitty connection to get past twice then continues to "FULL GAZZ" into Mstkn.

47:44 : MEYSAM tries lagging out to get out of a two cop box. He fails and ends up flying off on his side.

51:31 - I'm going at the 60mph speed limit and he overtakes for no reason on a narrow street with traffic lights ahead. This is why I selected the "High" fine. He then brake checks me and stops in an unsuitable place.

The first hit was my bad. I had no idea he was going to enter that area and he slammed on the brakes and I just followed him while braking.

Any misjudgement on my side was due to me trying to block the Westhill Lodge gap before he could get into it. I also used light tactical pushing to try and spin him out before the gap. From my side, it gets fairly frustrating when chasing someone that keeps trying to lose in the same way over and over again by using that cheap gap to get away.

Me parking at the gap.

1:13:34 - I'm parked and you start ramming me for no reason. You aren't blocked in and there are alternative routes out of that location.

1:21:00 - You and your friend come again and use LAG to ram me out of my parked spot. You blame my ping when your ping was spiking to over 400 from 250... You know what you are doing here.

1:30:20 - You and ARRON drive wrongway while in the race track.

Throughout the time I was online I saw multiple insults towards people:

2018-02-13 14:16:02 MEYSAM^H¡ : nob
2018-02-13 14:25:25 MEYSAM^H¡ : Bez [COP] lost contact with suspect. nooooooooooooooob
2018-02-13 14:27:17 MEYSAM^H¡ : [COP]Kentwolf - if not just get Shut up ok?
2018-02-13 15:45:08 MEYSAM^H¡ : Bez [COP] - hhh
2018-02-13 15:45:13 MEYSAM^H¡ : Bez [COP] - nooooooooob

Oh look avoiding the swear filter:

2018-02-13 14:48:05 MEYSAM^H¡ : Bez [COP] - oh oh f** allah ^H^0¡]^1¡·¡Ä¡·^0¡^

Oh look admitting to ramming me while I was parked AFK:

2018-02-13 14:50:06 MEYSAM^H¡ : Bez [COP] - u come here when i ram you?

The only time I used the [TOW] tag without a skin was when I was helping nick out of the plant area. No other TOW units could enter the area as you were blocking me in.
1:13:34 - Why have you put up a roadblock in the gap 30 secs before? Then he asked you to moving because you blocked it and he didnt ram you first only the tires. And because you havent respond he pushed your car away and you said he is ramming you?? You cant say you was AFK because you moved your wheel

1:21:00 - You say we are using Lag to push you away? The car would go invisible so you can move through it but he give gas and dont drive in it so this is bad ping and not lag with "intention".

1:30:20 - I dont know why you put a timestamp there but this has nothing to do with
"Me parking at the gap."
Quote:Oh, I see... Everything I supposedly did wrong gets reported
Same here for us? I think you watched the replay until you find something we did wrong in your opinion? Where should we drive, in the "correct direction"? The whole race track part is blocked off so according to you we had to drive all way in the other direction with broken car to a pit? Meysam even wrote me in pm chat to drive slow and we have no traffic endangered. I already saw people drifting wrong way on the race track and no admin did anything after i said it them. So i dont understand whats your problem with that, look what you did.
You abused Tow tag more than 2 times and used ramp with police skin, as i did that some time ago admins just wrote every 10 seconds in chat so I change it, but for you thats seems no problem at all for nick. See this http://prntscr.com/iefoaj
You used your ramp with wrong skin and [TC-G] Nick [TOW] is right behind you but it seems he doesnt care at all.....
Quote:The only time I used the [TOW] tag without a skin was when I was helping nick out of the plant area. No other TOW units could enter the area as you were blocking me in.
Wooow its still not allowed or do you have extra rights? Lets imagine what happen when we did it after this here -> BAN??

Quote:Throughout the time I was online I saw multiple insults towards people:

2018-02-13 14:25:25 MEYSAM^H¡ : Bez [COP] lost contact with suspect. nooooooooooooooob
For us "noob" is not an insult. but if you think so, that's not our problem. This word is not meant to insult a person, it's pure from the context, how can you consider this a serious insult?
This report is being reviewed
This whole report will be looked at by [TC] Management. Please expect a reply within 24 hours of this post.
(2018-02-14 02:01)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I see... Everything I supposedly did wrong gets reported, while you're here breaking rules left, right and centre.

Replay link: https://mega.nz/#!OFd0yBII!v3aTgMM4-FRNO...-jdpRZjpNk

47:19 : MEYSAM Rams into a cop "FULL GAZZ" and uses his shitty connection to get past twice then continues to "FULL GAZZ" into Mstkn.

47:44 : MEYSAM tries lagging out to get out of a two cop box. He fails and ends up flying off on his side.

51:31 - I'm going at the 60mph speed limit and he overtakes for no reason on a narrow street with traffic lights ahead. This is why I selected the "High" fine. He then brake checks me and stops in an unsuitable place.

The first hit was my bad. I had no idea he was going to enter that area and he slammed on the brakes and I just followed him while braking.

Any misjudgement on my side was due to me trying to block the Westhill Lodge gap before he could get into it. I also used light tactical pushing to try and spin him out before the gap. From my side, it gets fairly frustrating when chasing someone that keeps trying to lose in the same way over and over again by using that cheap gap to get away.

Me parking at the gap.

1:13:34 - I'm parked and you start ramming me for no reason. You aren't blocked in and there are alternative routes out of that location.

1:21:00 - You and your friend come again and use LAG to ram me out of my parked spot. You blame my ping when your ping was spiking to over 400 from 250... You know what you are doing here.

1:30:20 - You and ARRON drive wrongway while in the race track.

Oh look admitting to ramming me while I was parked AFK:

2018-02-13 14:50:06 MEYSAM^H¡ : Bez [COP] - u come here when i ram you?

The only time I used the [TOW] tag without a skin was when I was helping nick out of the plant area. No other TOW units could enter the area as you were blocking me in.

for ramming at time 47 Mstkn thats like block and i dont have another way and allowed to ram him thats like Roadblock why player allowed to ram rb !

time 1:13:34 you there is online and i say you move me and aaron try to use this way and you say im parking here ! thats your problem for blocking road

time 1:30:20 i know ww not allowed at the race track but we cant drive fast with damage car in race track and i say aaron in !local chat drive slow on grass
for this part

you dident find another Subject to reporting us W00tW00t

[/color]

and for this The first hit was my bad. I had no idea he was going to enter that area and he slammed on the brakes and I just followed him while braking.
you ramming my car and my car damged but you dont say sorry or apologiz any resson for that?
and why agian do like ram on me at this pictures ?
[Image: p9gue.png]

Honestly, this means that you are watching us and you've been online all the time and closed the way.
(2018-02-14 03:54)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]You abused Tow tag more than 2 times and used ramp with police skin, as i did that some time ago admins just wrote every 10 seconds in chat so I change it, but for you thats seems no problem at all for nick. See this http://prntscr.com/iefoaj
You used your ramp with wrong skin and [TC-G] Nick [TOW] is right behind you but it seems he doesnt care at all.....

Nick the [TOW] was trying to help me out and others around the area that were stuck. I was blocked in and was stuck. Hence why I used a ramp to try and get him out. No one else would have been able to assist him without getting stuck themselves DUE to you both blocking me in around the area.

Just so you know parking where I was parked does not BLOCK any ROAD route.(A wide way leading from one place to another, especially one with a specially prepared surface that vehicles can use.) Therefore I can park there whenever for however long I would like to. Just because you use it for offroading doesn't automatically mean its a "Road" .

You pushed my car with intention of moving it while I'm AFK this is classed as ramming.

I'll wait for an admin response before replying again if needed.
Quote:Nick the [TOW] was trying to help me out and others around the area that were stuck. I was blocked in and was stuck. Hence why I used a ramp to try and get him out.

You still need to change your skin for doing that. Lets imagine i would be driving as Tow with skin. Then i see someone speeding and I change my tag quick to cop while using a tow skin for chasing him quick? Do you think this is allowed? This is the same as in your case, its abusing the license for tow med or cop.

Quote:No one else would have been able to assist him without getting stuck themselves DUE to you both blocking me in around the area.

Ommm you said to us that its allowed to park there where you were standing with your car. We were not blocking you first, we asked you to drive 5 meters in front with your car so we could drive through the gap. Then you have changed your name to AFK but you was not AFK, you moved your tires and also said later "im watching movie thanks for removing my idle kick" so you was not afk. After we pushed your car you were driving back at the same position again with intention to trigger us. You could just stop some meters in front to clear the way after it.

Quote:Just so you know parking where I was parked does not BLOCK any ROAD route.(A wide way leading from one place to another, especially one with a specially prepared surface that vehicles can use.) Therefore I can park there whenever for however long I would like to. Just because you use it for offroading doesn't automatically mean its a "Road" .
Ok, so this also doesn't block any road route
But its forbidden to park there Because the yellow marked lines comply a no parking zone. According to you parking there would be no problem because it "doesnt block any road". You blocked a gap this is the same like blocking a road the only difference is that the gap there was at the offroad part with grass.

Example: i parking on the grass on the paddock road westhill. There is no parking lot or any lines so this is not allowed to park there
Quote:Therefore I can park there whenever for however long I would like to.
but after you it is no problem to park there, because its not blocking any road? You can test it and you will get fined nearly from every cop. The only thing is that cops dont look for offroad tracks because they think its no real driving area. The spot where you have parked is an offroad route for us and you blocked it and we asked you to free the space.

Quote:You pushed my car with intention of moving it while I'm AFK this is classed as ramming.
No no, you was not AFK, instead of driving forward you was looking us all the time and we pushed it after we saw you were there but you havent respond to messages.
Locked.
Firstly, please try and lay future reports out better. The random use of colours, the broken BB codes, and general useless details hinder our ability to deal with reports effectively.

General
In general, the whole thing with that tiny gap in the "offroading route" (which Bez blocked, which was within the rules), and the TOWs getting involved was just a cluster of nonsense. I don't feel the need for going into as much detail as you did just to say this. However, see below for more information.

mikebez
At around 3:18:52, this use of force was not OK. Bez did not acknowledge his mistake at the time, even after you sent him a few messages immediately after. Also, 3:21:40 was pretty dodgy, but made considerably worse by lag - presumably yours. I would say the force used at 3:23:06 was not quite up to standard as he was actively pushing from behind.

In regards to Bez's 'wrong side' fine, I wouldn't say the fine he actually selected was the most accurate, since you were wrong siding within reason. However, when you had finished overtaking, you then randomly started braking hard in front of him. The amount of money he fined from you is acceptable, I just would've picked a more appropriate reason. I will leave this alone.

In another situation, I agree Bez was abusing the system by changing tags without changing skin to spawn a ramp. Cops were not designed to have ramps so this was abusing the role system. As far as I can see, he had good intentions so it'll just be a general warning, and not one for actually abusing the ramp feature.

Confirmable warning issued for unacceptable use of force as [COP] and changing his role (without changing skin) to spawn a ramp.

piggy501
See the 'In general' note above.
No action will be taken.

ALI_DK
Ramming/pushing Bez out of your way is against the rules. You had no need to push him out of the way, and he was not doing anything wrong.
I will not take any action on Bez's post about you saying "noooob" (or similar) etc., because Bez wasn't perfect in his messages either (but nothing he said would require action from what I can see).
Issued you a confirmable warning.

Thanks

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's