[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - arab drifting (Report Archived by Lose)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:Prise_20

Their LFS username(s):john_rb1
Their in-game nickname(s):RB [SDT] G29 -

Main reason(s):drifting in RB (i warning him he don't care) crashing alot of time's

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57n6jzdk08...0%5E7-.mpr
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):

2:33:20 arab drifting

2:34:50 arab drifting

2:35:07 arab drifting

2:35:16 drifting in RB

2:35:38 arab drifting

2:36:00 arab drifting

2:36:37 arab drifting

2:38:05 arab drifting

2:38:30 arab drifting

2:28:55 arab drifting

2:44:24 drifting in RB

2:46:45 drifting in RB

2:59:14 drifting arround me

3:02:24 drifting arround me

3:09:21 crash other chase didn't apology

3:09:34 crashed player ([Ï]Crea00tive )

*notice*
1-i told him drifting in RB not allow
2-still arab drifting like don't care about rules
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi, having checked the replay and getting a second opinion on this, no action will be taken on this report as he kept in his lane and drifted for only short distances and did not endanger others. Most of the time it wasn’t even Arab Drifting. For the drifting around the cop, no action will be taken as the first time stamp showed that it wasn’t around the cop and in the second one, he was already in chase with you. Rule 2.1 only applies for cops on standby or in another chase. For the last two time stamps, no action will be taken as for the first time stamp, the cop was at fault and in the second time stamp, it was John ’s fault but he apologized afterwards.

As for drifting the roundabout, it was under a full lap, by which I mean anything over a full lap can be punishable. Civilians may pass another user on the roundabout by drifting, but not for a whole lap.

Thanks.
Lose

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's