[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting COP (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Driloniloni110

Their LFS username(s):DirtNastySidewayz
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP] Mad Mike

Main reason(s): Ramming/crashing

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://ufile.io/f0i62
Replay timestamps:28:55

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was in a chase that i didnt make a mistake but thats fine. We started the chase and he was trying to "PIT" me. But everytime he did he was only crashing and didnt say any sry for that. Sometimes yes it was my problem that i brake maybe early but the others wasnt. He was trying to do PIT when the other cops was near in his right we nearly was crashing them too. In the end i made a mistake saying you are reported and didnt talk with him but when i start talking he only say it was a pit manouver and report me
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
First of, this report would be much easier to review if you wrote all relevant timestamps, not just one at start of chase.
Second, when cop is right behind you and you apply full brakes on straight without any reason, what else did you expect to happen?
Third, I noticed few miscalculated/rushed PITs. I've added it to his warning message.
Fourth, he was tailgating you once right before corner and rear-ended you as result when you were braking. This one was obviously his fault, I've mentioned it in his warning.
Fifth, you were "fighting" to get apology for crash, which wasn't even cop's fault, but you failed to apologize for crash at roundbout yourself. Being in chase doesn't mean you are free to crash others, remember about it. Also, talk properly with rule-breakers before reporting them. Most of the problems may be easily solved by talking. Instantly shouting "report" is not correct way to do it.

DirtNastySidewayz received confirmable warning for making unnecessary contact, dengerously tailgating and failing to apologize for his mistakes.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's