[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Refund Request - smallhail741 (Approved by Lose)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: smallhail741
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): DirtNastySidewayz

- Time & Date of Incident: 20/02/2018 - approx 11PM-ish?

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bw8faeapfa...3X_29R.mpr - Long replay, Sorry.
- Replay Timestamps: Please watch from 3:35:25.00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I stopped at the solid white line, at Roundabout where he used horn 5 immediately, I may have not made it clear I was not moving until he stopped, but I'm sure he understood that. - vinyl.™Uwe braked and just missed him, tapping him slightly maybe through low braking intensity. - IG:13b.exe comes in after drifting the straight before the corner, again low braking intensity to begin with, going into the back of vinyl.™Uwe. At this point I had started to move, so either way, the crash was going to happen... ST|MadMike|™[COP] then proceeds to chase me as seen, under the intention of Causing an accident - 150€ fine, saying that due to me being stopped, as he even later put in the chat at 3:39.25.00 that "due to traffic piling up a driver was not able to react quick enough to brake" which as seen by both drivers is completely untrue. Which therefore contradicts that I caused it, when he clearly stated it was caused due to others being unable to brake. He completely ignored the valid points of "other users not being able to brake" which was a point he made, then proceeded to basically say because I was there, it was my fault...

P.S: Please also watch at 3:45:20.00 where he proceeded to accelerate up to 128MPH to catch up to a guy who would have been well out of laser range, therefore unable to confirm he was speeding which I believe he later fined for careless driving... I'm unsure this cop is following any guide-lines in doing so and I'm aware from what I've seen on server that there's been a lot of issues with this cop.

Thanks for your time in reviewing my long request with an amazingly long replay.

TAZxx
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello TAZxx,

I have reviewed this refund request, and received a second opinion on this too. I can conclude you were incorrectly fined, and the COP will receive a confirmable in-game warning. In addition to this, the COP will receive a license revocation for 14 days, as he has been warned about incorrectly fining and he should not have sped.

You will be refunded €150.

Thanks for the request.
~Lose

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's