[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + EE3 (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): EE3
Their in-game nickname(s): SO•§outh,

Main reason(s): Moving roadblock, lying.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/98o9979uuss1be1/EE3.mpr
Replay timestamps:

37:35 - Moving roadblock n*1.
39:05 - Moving roadblock n*2.

Description of incident (inc date & time): Player 'EE3' setup two moving roadblocks and when asked about it he claimed that he 'got pushed' by other traffic whereas the replay show none of that.

Had he acknowledged his mistake I'd have no issue at all but this is unacceptable considering him being a veteran player in here with ~165h as a COP.

Incident took place on 21/02/2018, 23:25 23:27 UTC +1 respectively as per the provided replay time stamps.

Best regards
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
[Image: RnDM86.png]

I got a warning this morning for this. Why reviewed again ?
Hello,

First off, EE3 did never lie. It was very clear that both times he turned out in front of traffic that caused this to crash with EE3. However EE3 did return to the roadblock when the suspect was in sight, and I believe this was due to his unawareness of how close the suspect was and could be a mistake anyone could make.

However, EE3 have got an confirmable warning to be more careful when making roadblocks.

EE3: As I am an constable on probation, I do not have full admin rights yet, and have to make an request for a warning to be issued. Therefore it can take some time from the punishment is given out to a reply on the report is given.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's