[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: FZ5 Drift cop (RIL coppy) (Approved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just seeing if i can use this skin its the same as my FXO i did just this time on the FZ5 and i did two uthere just with one bace colour just see if there are allowed to be used as i will be doing more of this skin on uthere cars i will like to use them all as i do like all of them but i need to be sure if there are allowed

P.s if i should have made separate posts for the base colour ones i'm sorry i was really unsure if i should have and i did not want to spam

Original
[Image: e5k9D9j.png]
[Image: xoiWjBL.png]

Just base colour
[Image: QPHscyl.png]
[Image: gHnRkQY.png]
[Image: eNqzF5x.png]
[Image: PN0EgFJ.png]
This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!

One thread is fine. Smile
any news
Hello I am just wondering what the progress is on the approval of this skin as I need to know as soon as possible and I have had no response at all telling me what the progress is at all or if it needs to be changed it's been nearly a week now and I really need to finish this skin off because it is part of a skin pack and it is for the public and I do really want to release the full pack off to the public but I can't because of this
The last one might not be visible enough as a cop skin but the first two are fine.
thank you BP i will just use those two for the cop skin designs for the rest of the cars and what do you thick it would need to be more visible for the black one bearing in mind I want to keep it to an American style
a little update this might be better
Original
Just base colour

EDIT: i mght just put the yellow lines just on the Original and the just full black one it dose not look right on the just full white one or i might just have the Original in the first post and full white one because there is not much i can do realy for the full black one that all i could think of with out it looking shity
You don't need the yellow lines on the ones that I've said are fine. But if you think it makes it look better, that's fine.

In regards to the last one (which is the one we have an issue with), I'm not sure if it really helps to be honest.
That's ok BP I will keep it to the original post on this thread as you suggested they are fine regarding the black one I do understand it is very difficult to make it more visible without compromising on the style so I'm going to cancel the black one and just make the original style and the full white one as a skin packed as this is going to be for different cars
Original
[Image: e5k9D9j.png]
[Image: QPHscyl.png]
Those 2 are fine Smile

Skin Approved
The skin in this thread has been approved and can now be used on the servers!
Reference URL's