[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Reporting user Psykoze (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my name: [CSR] KibaWolf
my username: TopThrillGTR

reporting name: [COP] Psykose
reporting username: Psykoze

Replay:http://www.mediafire.com/file/3sy02ukb3ngu53e/report%20Psykoze.mpr
Replay TimeStamp:: chase start at : 15min30sec and end at 35min53sec (if you wanna watch the whole thing) First on purpose ram: 26min48sec / Second on purpose ram: 33min15sec / third on purpose ram: 34min22sec

reason for reporting: So I got involved in and cop chase with 2 cops, one of them did fine, but the others did crash into me (rear ended me) many times on purpose, yes, during the chase I did do brake check, and im not complaining about him crashing into me during those brake checks, but rather, when i was just driving and taking corner normally to get rear ended pretty hard wasnt really fun nor a great way to try and stop me, Ill leave it to you [TC] to determine if his action was appropriate or not.

Thanks you for your time.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Ok, so I've watched the whole chase and I'm struggling to find something really bad.
In first timestamp he was going to PIT you, but you brake-checked. Your fault.
In second timestamp it was a weird move. He was braking, but when he was right behind you, he accelerated for a moment. All I can guess is that he was trying to spin you out this way, however it didn't work. Afterall it caused only minor visible damage to your car.
In third timestamp it looks like attempt to 2 car block, maneuver taught to you during basic training. Well, maybe you were driving a little bit too fast to perform this maneuver, however (I guess) your lag launched him away anyways. No harm has been done.

I was about to give him a warning for actions in second and third timestamp, however first I went to check the chatlogs. I will quote these of your messages which saved Psykose from a warning:
Chatlog Wrote:2018-02-26 23:07:55 UTC One (Jamaica) TopThrillGTR [CSR] ΚibaWolf : [COP] Psykose - so give me the money you took away from me or i will fill a report
2018-02-26 23:09:34 UTC One (Jamaica) TopThrillGTR [CSR] ΚibaWolf : [COP] Psykose - get ready to lose you cop right then if I report, if you send me my
2018-02-26 23:09:38 UTC One (Jamaica) TopThrillGTR [CSR] ΚibaWolf : money back ill forget it
2018-02-26 23:09:58 UTC One (Jamaica) TopThrillGTR [CSR] ΚibaWolf : !pma yea he will lose his right if I report
2018-02-26 23:10:18 UTC One (Jamaica) TopThrillGTR [CSR] ΚibaWolf : [COP] Psykose - ok then enjoy the report sir, not that i didnt warn you
2018-02-26 23:11:14 UTC One (Jamaica) TopThrillGTR [CSR] ΚibaWolf : hes getting a nice report end of the story
Feel free to revoke his cop rights yourself, as I'm not going to do it.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's