[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - 3zh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: ShiBoba
Nickname: 3zh
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language):

Administrator Message by: Carl

COP License Suspended. Ends: (12.03.2018)
COP License Suspended. Ends: (12.03.2018)

Moving to pending basic training. You are not able to start training with a suspended license.
What does that mean?
(2018-03-01 23:02)ShiBoBa Wrote: [ -> ]What does that mean?

It means that your license was suspended by an admin due to breaking rules as cop. You are currently not allowed to cop and you must wait until the cooldown expires.
Admin said to me to make thread here and i can play with cop tag again, but okay i will wait no problem Smile
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I read and Understood it
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 14/04/18

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T]

Assistance Present: Angel [CA], Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Adrian [T]

Good Points: You initiated chase well, with all needed binds. Your car control was very good during whole chase. Your braking was very good as well, you were able to brake quickly even in unexpected situations. Most of your PITs were safe and well calculated.

Improvements: You didn't leave safe distance to suspect when approaching junction, which resulted in you going wrong way. However you took alternative route and didn't lose that much of a ground on a suspect. Remember about it, as in some cases it may even cause you to lose chase.
Also, when you lost visual contact with suspect, you went wrong way again. Take advantage of your map to see where your suspect is going when you don't see him.

Notes: Very good performance overall.

Authorized by Carl.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's