[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - ram (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:Prise_20

Their LFS username(s):Dee [TOW]
Their in-game nickname(s):Racerss

Main reason(s):ramming and no apology

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lfp1mbd1pq...acerss.mpr

screenshot:http://www.mediafire.com/file/0thymum1u58ju6h/Screenshot%20%28305%29.png

Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):
18:30 i turn on my left indicator to do u-turn

18:32 slowing down putting R to u-turn faster

18:34 ramming me not accidentally

18:35 asking for reason ramming

19:03 he answer (u mad bro? stop with the accusations)

19:08 he said (it was an accident)

19:18 i said to him he must aplogy for me

19:58 i ask agin nothing to say?(like sorry)

20:12 he said (Actually I do have things)
There's only one timestamp: 18:30

Accidents are part of City-Driving, If you're not going to check your mirrors or just cross in front of cars in areas where you're not expected to U-Turn, you're putting yourself to risk.

Just move on, this is 1 little hit and a report isn't necessary.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2018-03-02 13:42)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]There's only one timestamp: 18:30

Accidents are part of City-Driving, If you're not going to check your mirrors or just cross in front of cars in areas where you're not expected to U-Turn, you're putting yourself to risk.

Just move on, this is 1 little hit and a report isn't necessary.

i cheek my mirrors and i did safe one u just can pass from right but u ram me Intentionally
Quote:but u ram me Intentionally

There you go again with the accusations...

My least concern is to ram you, and I wouldn't be braking and trying to steer away, would I?
yes u would,to not creat problem
Prise, although you indicated to u-turn, this does not mean you are free to turn wherever you like. You failed to look in your mirrors to check if it was safe and as a result you caused an accident. You should be driving with a lot more care and attention, especially when playing as COP. Slamming your car into reverse and doing handbrake turns isn't exactly proper COP behavior. Dee was not at fault and he made an attempt to at least reduce the impact by braking.

Dee, please try a little bit more when communicating with people who are talking to you. It can save us a lot of time and we might not have to deal with reports such as this.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's