[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: 44r0n_r3

● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-03-03 22:26:47

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://prntscr.com/imhgom
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hi
I was driving at the Roundabout industry lane with a restricted UF1 for drifting the rb.
The restriction was 15 min so i drove circles at the rb. I was not drifting or anything just normal driving. After some time admin Sadie said it is against the rules, and i asked him to show me the rule.
The funny thing is there is no rule that says you cant drive over the same road over and over again
She said that what im doing is the same as drifting the rb??
This makes no sense
Also, before i was kicked for doing it, she just invented a new rule by herself, and told me to stop but i can drive wherever i want when i dont endanger traffic.
At the end she said "banned for ignoring admin", at this time i was writing with the cop who also fined me for no reason.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=28744

I also don't complain when someone drives up and down the road all the time.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

Due to the amount of users who kept going around in the RB there became alot of chaos around that area. The RB is not made for continuously drive around in circles without exiting it. The fact that I had to warn you atleast 3 times where one of them was a kick and you still would not listen you was banned for breaching rule 9.1

Quote:9.1. Do not argue with the [TC] members.
If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.

I am also going to deny this unban request as its only a 12 hour ban.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's