[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: mrfernandogamer

Their LFS username(s): BLACKMAFIA, HiPo®, SFONDACULI
Their in-game nickname(s): Junioreyizz, marcin338, Atthis

Main reason(s): ramming, failure to apologise, insulting and childish behavior.

Replay and/or screenshot link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4l1yvf3n69xciy8/evo.mpr

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ks94wkax1x...ae%5Eq.mpr

Replay timestamps:
----------------------------------- FIRST REPLAY ------------------------------------------

3:00:33.89 - SFONDACULI rammed me and then typed on chat a smile face ":)" this is where all starts, i was driving slow? yes, but when i saw the person was waiting way 2 much i left some spaces for him to pass, so i was not blocking, and i wasn't speeding up when someone was trying to overtake me to cause a mess.

3:09:00.04 - SFONDACULI starts to ram me constantly multiple times, and BLACKMAFIA forced the overtake ramming me, i tried to talk with both of him, both said "move" and when i asked why they rammed me the both answered "because you where in the middle of the road not moving" then i asked "this give you the right to ram me outta the way?" SFONDACULI answered "illegal parking man"... i never saw someone parked while moving, this have no sense and later "you wherent moving man..." welp if i don't move you can just overtake me when safe to do, you will only lose seconds of your life, you won't lose your arm or fingers if you wait. and i repeated the question "this give you the right to ram me outta the way?" and he said "yes" later he apologised but aggressively "sorry but move your ASSSSSSS" and BLACKMAFIA didn't said anything about it anymore, so failing to apologise.

3:16:45.56 - BLACKMAFIA aim his car at me, after rewatching replay i saw that he tried to make a quick avoid, but when i tried to talk with him he ignored me (what a surprise)

-------------------------------- SECOND REPLAY -------------------------------------------
42:00.00 - HiPo insulted me saying that i am *Removed* "can u stop standing like a *Removed*?" ps: i was afk. first its a fineable issue, second, when doing that, it gives him the right to insult me?

42:49.95 - SFONDACULI rammed me again while i was afk, i didn't tried to discuss with him about it because i was afk i didn't knew he did rammed me, only saw that after rewatching replay

47:30.74 - SFONDACULI He took every opportunity to make childish comments while i was afk, on this case it was "haha nice illegal parking fine".

54:57.00 - SFONDACULI insulted me calling me an idiot "if you drive like an idio you go bankrupt...." so he didn't only insulted me, but avoided swear fine.

55:54.87 - SFONDACULI started to tailgate me and then ramming me even thought he had plenty of space to overtake me like a normal person.

1:02:32.20 - guess who is back? SFONDACULI again rammed me constantly till i crash into the barrier. at this point i gave it up to try to talk with him like a normal person.

1:09:45.03 - SFONDACULI rammed me again, this time he tried to brake and "did apologised" its not full sorry since its a bind.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 08/03/2018 ?
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
You are not learning... But it's your choice.

marcin338 received confirmable warning for insulting.
atthis received confirmable warning for ramming and insulting.
mrfernandogamer received 60-days ban for driving ultra slow on most crowded street, not really letting others overtake him, failing to move for sirens, even hittind two cops who were trying to overtake him (he was all the time driving ultra slow in middle of lane), causing acidents by suddenly stopping in random places, stopping in middle of junction for no reason, parking half car on the road (most crowded), provoking accidents, provoking arguments; Overall: being ultra annoying towards others, messing around

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's