[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Forchma (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): Forchma
Their in-game nickname(s): forcHma

Main reason(s): Use of 'fatal' force, no sorry at the moment of impact

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rrevko1s9v...orchma.mpr

[Image: lfs_00000186.png]
Replay timestamps: 32:46

Description of incident (inc date & time): 15~ m ago.

Forchma full throttle with his RB4 (tank set) to a cop car close to a barrier causing it to eventually flip.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Check this replay from start, ramming me all time. I report him when i was with XRT i get rammed same 30min ago.
Hi,

Sorry for the wait. After discussing this with other admins I've came to the conclusion that the accident that caused Dee's car to flip was not intentional, but quite careless. ForcHmA will be reminded to be more careful when being chased, even if the cops are using too much force against him.

Dee will also be given a final warning for excessive use of force in chase as COP. Consistently driving into the back of your suspects car is NOT tactical force and is serving no purpose other than endangering others. Try blocking maneuvers with full backup if you're unable to stop a heavy RB4. Don't resort to pushing and shoving. If you're unable to brake in time, steer away from the suspect if it's safe to do so.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's