[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + alamoodei123 (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: mikebez

Their LFS username(s): alamoodei123
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] TaTsHER.

Main reason(s): Zero Respect for COP 1. Constantly causing accidents with other cops in the chase. Ramming/pushing other cops that are in the chase.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!DZkzALKI!BXbDGaQKMmlFG...xorkhfOarE
Replay timestamps:
  • 4:32 - TaTsHER is waiting for the suspect but decides he's more important than anyone else in the chase. I have a near miss with him and he blocks GRZRO[COP]
  • 4:48 - TaTsHER overtakes as I'm trying to perform a pit maneuver.
  • 7:46 - TaTsHER speeds as a COP doing 85mph in a 75mph speed zone.
    Description of incident (inc date & time):
  • 10:57 - Again TaTsHER fails to yield to oncoming traffic. Although this is a minor incident he has no respect for other COPs in the chase.
  • 12:56 - I'm following the suspect through the barriers and TaTsHER bumps me up the arse causing me to slide into the barrier and almost tip. I have my brakes on at this point as I'm unhappy with his behaviors as a COP. He then tries to pit me and ram into me for an unknown reason.

After a few words in chat, it was clear he was unwilling to say sorry for the incidents. Hence forum report.

Thanks,
Bez
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

The user has clearly no intention to learn from previous warnings he received regarding his copping. Throughout the chases, he clearly showed no respect for COP 1 / COP 2 rule, his copping is rushed which simply leads to mistakes. Tatsher's copping is in no-way professional and for this reason he will have his COP rights revoked, he will have to completed Basic Training in order to regain his COP Rights.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's