[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [Report] Enfal AKKAMIŞ (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Ibtasim6781

Their LFS username(s): harputlu23
Their in-game nickname(s): Enfal AKKAMIŞ

Main reason(s): Ramming other cops and showing no respect towards other drivers when being chased.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yy6nn1u7z7..._34R_2.mpr
Replay timestamps: 1:17:33.50, 1:17:49.23, 1:25:06.88, 1:25:30.64, 1:26:49.97, 1:27:49.09, 1:28:37.57, 1:28:41.07, 1:29:14.78, 1:30:27.27, 1:37:19.71, 1:37:40.25

Description of incident (inc date & time): 14/03/2018 20:41:37pm UTC -3 (17:41:37pm) (Sorry if there is any discordance with time, it confuses a bit sometimes, even tho it's just -3 hours lol)

1:17:33.50 Captain comes in too fast and spins out, causing a crash with Enfal for not looking out. But after it he cuts off hitting Bonyman just to chase Captain, which then at 1:17:49.23 he gets infront of him and brakechecks. And in consequence of driving slow, Captain tries to overtake and causes a crash with DaniRS and Bonyman, altho for me capt should have looked out before pulling out that maneuver.

1:25:06.88 I start a chase because of Red Light Running, and from there everything is normal (apart for the constant braking and U-Turning)

1:25:30.64 This one I call out myself for not looking at the map before going WW. I was aware of my mistake ofc, but forgot to apologize (Dunno why tbh, I always apologize).

1:26:49.97 Goes WW recklessly almost causing a crash with 4 cars. Near miss with Anonymous and [MED] Ken Block

1:27:49.09 My bad again. Thought he was still reversing, plus overestimating distance and brake power. Apologized right after it

1:28:37.57 Slams his brakes and starts taking some distance, and then at 1:28:41.07 just plain rams me without any sign of apologizing

1:29:14.78 Attempts to go WW at the Pitlane Bridge, which then I follow to tell him to stop and come back, which he then complies. (Sorry DaniRS for that one, I was trying to U-Turn, wasn't my intention to provoke that accident at all. Wasn't aware of how big the crash was, and should have apologized -even if it was a little accident-)

1:30:27.27 Starts going WW again, slamming his brakes, reversing making me do a U-Turn so he could advance, and then getting Auto-Busted for WW, which then I proceeded to High Fining for the ram and the WW at Pitlane Bridge.

1:37:19.71 Enfal goes WW almost crashing head-on with Klien, but then proceeds to keep going WW and crashes head-on with Kentwolf and doesn't show any sign of apologizing once again.

1:37:40.25 I join Enfal's chase, and after a bit of chasing, at 1:39:09.09 I U-Turn and try to block his path, but he just floors it and rams me making me flip, which then gives me a ":)" message, no sign of apologizing again. Then he just mocks me and leaves.

I know that my ping had something to do with both rams, but it's still not a justification of what he did, at all. The times I accidentally crashed him I always apologized. A bind sometimes might seem like I don't care, but I really do.

It really grinded my gears, which was the first reason I just tried to keep talking to a minimum avoiding any pointless arguing. Before I tried to speak with him more calmly, he just left.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

There were some timestamps that could have been left out here, but from what I did see there was quite a lot of ramming, negligent driving and excessive wrong siding. harputlu23 will be banned for 21 days for the reasons mentioned above.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's