[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Rhyso30

- Time & Date of Incident: 18-03-18 10:46AM

- Replay / Screenshot Link: None
- Replay Timestamps: None

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello i was Auto banned when i tryed to log in i normaly get this issue with my ip changing somtimes it says im in guernsey when im in jersey and vice versa i think this has happened again
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
Ok done ?
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!
Reference URL's