[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Traning-EE3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: EE3
Nickname: South
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): I don't have a specific free time but monday afternoon would be good
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
Read and understood
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 26/03/2018

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T], Adrian [AS]

Assistance Present: Angel [CA]

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Good car control throughout the training and the final chase. You performed a lot of good PITs and made good attempts at the two car box. Your reactions to suspect movement were satisfactory and you were generally quite safe.

Improvements: Overall it was a pretty good performance. I would just recommend being careful where you choose to PIT and when you do it. I could see you going for some attempts but they were probably never going to work, however it wasn't much of an issue in this case. Also, just to reiterate the tips from earlier in the training. Following cop 1/2 is important and leave a safety gap when approaching junctions so you can react in time.

Notes: Nice job.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's