[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - BenjiCortez - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: BenjiCortez

● Time & Date of Incident : (I believe) 18/03/2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

First off, the reason I do not have any Replays / Screenshots will be understandable during the rest of this request.

The reason I was banned. I just pulled off the Roundabout on the current map ( AS Grand Prix X ) and I had taken my eyes off the monitor for a slight second because I had a snapchat come through ( Closedeyes ). Whist I took my eyes off the road I believe I crashed into another User OR TC Admin. Either way, I just pressed ALT + F4 out of anger and left the game. I believe I should be unbanned because It was an honest mistake and I left out of anger. I apologise for the trouble I caused on the road and to the user. I would like a second chance because honestly, what other servers are there on LFS that are half as fun?? none.
Your ban ends tomorrow, however I notified the admin who issued the ban

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

• There is gas station near roundabout, couldn't you stop here for that "slight second"?
  • You got angry because YOU caused a crash? I would understand it if it was someone else causing a crash with you, but in this case it was YOU driving wrong way and crashing head-on into me.
  • So you believe you crashed into someone, but you decided to totally ignore it and just disconnect like nothing happend... Right...
  • We apologize for our mistakes, which you failed to do.
  • Saying that you should be unbanned because it was mistake (which you didn't make an effort to show) and you disconnected out of anger isn't really convincing me.
  • You want second chance because there are no other such populated servers in LFS. By saying this you made me think that waiting out this ban will benefit you much more than unban. Maybe you will learn anything at least.

Is there anything else you want to add?
1, I was already turning the roundabout by the time I looked away. I guess I was to heavy on the gas.

2, That is true, but nobody likes to crash, no matter who causes it. It made me angry because I looked away for a slight second and look back and I'm finished.

3, Right, I disconnected. My bad, theres nothing really to say on that. I shouldn't of done it.

4, I always apologise for my mistakes, just this time I D/C'd.

5, Fair enough, I cant argue with that. But either way I am being honest wether you are to believe me or not.

6, I don't mind waiting out the ban since I can do other things in my time, sometimes its just easier when theres nothing to play to hop on LFS.

Either way theirs not much of an argument, I don't mind waiting out my ban. Your choice.
Ok, then you will wait out the remaining ~16h of your ban. Make sure you won't repeat such behavior upon your return, otherwise longer ban will be issued.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's