[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Blue Light Run Driver Training - Showing new siren
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently made this british siren for LFS and thought i'd show it off with a VCU blue light run, driver training style. Ash joined me in front Smile

If anyone's interested i'll consider releasing it.
Nice video! Smile Like the horn!
Lovely sirens! Biggrin
Nice. Those sirens are cool.
That indicator clicking would drive me up the wall after any length of time.
(2018-03-27 18:52)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]That indicator clicking would drive me up the wall after any length of time.
Just don't listen to it Wink When driving i pay attention to too much else to notice it.
Nice sirens
I think you need to work on your clutch skills m8
Useful feedback kthx.

Thanks all.
Love the sirens

I think you need to practice a bit on clutch care tho. Overall nice driving!
I was not concentrating in a few places. I know how to drive, but thanks. The video is about the sirens.
I want, I want. Siren gooooodd
10/10. would use!
Sounds great!

I like to watch these videos, also because I am interested as in what others use during playing on TC. What is that voice when the TOW is called (I assume it has to do with that?), is that a private thing or public? And where did you get those dials from?
(2018-04-02 01:33)Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great!

I like to watch these videos, also because I am interested as in what others use during playing on TC. What is that voice when the TOW is called (I assume it has to do with that?), is that a private thing or public? And where did you get those dials from?
Ty Smile I made that for the error sound playing when there's a call. I also made the LFSLazy dashboard myself.
Yes I’d love to use these!
Reference URL's