[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - [GLOW] Thomas (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: mikebez

Their LFS username(s): thomasdk95
Their in-game nickname(s): [GLOW]Thom[COP]

Main reason(s): Issuing incorrect fine.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!nIUCXaLK!AzmfS65Itg65w...pTpe6POz4w

Replay timestamps: 37:00 - Thomas's pulled over a suspect. His suspect then drives off and crashes into me... Why I have no idea...

Thomas then pulls behind me and fines me 80euros for illegal parking. I'm not on the road, a curb, on the grass or on a cross-hatched area. I am however on a side road. Which is exempt from illegal parking.

Description of incident (inc date & time): I tried talking to him about it and just got attitude and sarcasm. Clearly doesn't want to learn from his mistakes.
Hello,

What a petty report.
You even said yourself on the server that it wasn't worth your time.

I had noticed you were parking there for a while, which I believe to be a dangerous place to park.
You were after all stopped on the Autobahn, which is a breach of rule 10.0.2. Avoid stopping on the Autobahn where possible..

Had you continued forward for less than 500 meters you could have parked safely in a designated parking lot.

The high fine was due to the dangerous nature of this parking job of yours.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi Bez,

Please see attached image to demonstrate why this part of the track would fall under 'Illegal Parking'.

[Image: F1bDxdt.jpg]

I personally feel due to the way vehicles can be 'directed' onto this patch of tarmac, this would be considered a road. If you come from the flyover bit, you are 'dropped off' on that bit of road and I would fully expect a player to use this stretch to gain speed prior to joining the Autobahn.

I will leave this thread open if you wish to discuss this matter.

All the best,

Ash
Alrighty,

I've never classed that area as a roadway myself, But I can see where you're coming from with the offramp / SZ area.
Admittedly the fines list could have clarification of this. I will bring up an internal discussion.

Thanks for your understanding Smile

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's