[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report - vertti7 (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: RRemus

Their LFS username(s): vertti7
Their in-game nickname(s): [GLOW]Sheep[COP]

Main reason(s):The person who I reported did not behave and act like cops.Speeding,crashing,wrong maneuver,running on redlight

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tma3jibe9kpqbxh/sheep.mpr
Replay timestamps:

1.33.47 to 1.33.56 - He's going 120km/h at 100km/h zone and following chase but I think this is can be tolerated because he wants to join chase.Anyway he should not do that.
1.35.35- Dirty move from vertti7.This move not look like a PIT maneuver or Boxing.He is just pushing the suspect to barriers on door to door.
1.36.13- Again bad and dirty maneuver comes from vertti7.
1.37.28- When he saw chase slowing down,he is braking there is not any problem but when he see Angel,he is pushing gas pedal full.I think being teamfriend should not be change crashing a player especially while in chase.

1.37.44 to 1.38.20 You should watch this period.At this part he does not fit the rules.

Quote:4.1. Proper behaviour
4.2. Road Laws

Some important times from this 1.37.44 to 1.38.20 part.

1.38.00 speeding as a cop about 160km/h at 120km/h zone,
1.38.01 I do not know what he trying to do but thats obvious it is not a crash,he is intentionally hitting barriers.
1.38.11 running red light and again he is hitting to barriers intentionally.

I saw he is drifting as a COP after the save MPR but I did not have any MPR about that.I just wanted to add.

I must be talk this problem with online admin I know that but I wanted to check again the MPR.I wrote that problem on chat but did not get answer.I did not except this moves from vertti7.He is experienced player on TC.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 07.04.2018 about 08.00pm
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

I have reviewed this report and it is quite obvious the user has breached multiple server rules.

Sheep was following a chase to shortly join and assist his teammate. He should have stayed away and waited until backup has been called by Angel. (Remember Rule 1.5 applies to cops not in chase) He was also not allowed to speed as he was not in chase at the time.

The second push into a barrier was definitely not acceptable, I discussed this move with him earlier today on the server, however I will remind him again that this is not acceptable.

The ram into Angel would have been accidental and unavoidable even if he held his brakes on all the way as the stopping distance wouldn't cut it for Sheep to stop in time. The way he started to accelerate as he got closer to Angel isn't ideal but the accident was unavoidable and Angel didn't have an issue with it so there's no real problem here.

As per what happened after, the speeding (160kph in a 120kph zone) and running a red light (while not in chase) was definitely not acceptable. As per his driving into barriers, Sheep should leave that for another time when he is not a playing as a Civilian in a safe environment, and not at a busy junction.

To conclude, Sheep will receive a stern warning for his actions. If this persists, punishments will issued.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's