[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Fined for nothing by [GLOW]Angel[COP] (Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i was driving under the speed limit and i think Angel stopped a dude and he made u-turn after he fined the dude and i lost control (while going under the speed limit 120 km/h) then Angel opened his sirens and came near me and said you were speeding i saw you but i didn't speed and i said if i went over limit show me the radar he said just pay it but i asked him for the evidence but he didn't say anything and i got fined (200€). I want you guys to inspect him because he is giving fines just to earn money whatever if we did something or didn't.

And his username is - Sergey29
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

You're also going to need proof.
Admitted to have no proof ingame. Denied.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's