[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + emo's unban request (Unban Request Granted by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: janniktn1999

● Time & Date of Incident: 11-04-2018 21:10 [UTC +1 Copenhagen]

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
So, i was banned for "abusing" a command on citydriving One.
Story time:
I was in a chase as a COP (Second day as cop btw so everything is still new to me). The guy i was chasing was using an RB4 and "camping" in the dirt where i could not get him, otherwise i would get stuck. Seeing as im still new, and i've never used !admin before, i quickly did it to ask whether or not it was against the rules that this guy was camping in the dirt.
Normally (In every other game i've played), a command like !admin would be a PM to online admins. However this is not the case, apparently i called for an admin to get online, which (spark) then did. I did say sorry, and yes i did not read the instructions as i was in a hurry with the chase, which WAS quite foolish of me.

I just honestly think that banning me for the use of a single command (apologizing too) is a bit too much. If that really is all it takes to get banned, i'm honestly surprised this server is as big as it is.
I see what i did wrong, but at the same time im kinda upset that i got banned, and i hope this was a one-time thing for me, but also for the admin that banned me, and next time i can only suggest to maybe have a little more patience, and give me time to explain instead of just straight up banning me.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

I appreciate your honesty, unfortunately this is what happens if you abuse our systems. Because of what you wrote on the description when requesting for an admin; ''is this abusing?'', genuinely seemed like you were messing about, with that said I would like you to confirm the following:

Upon your return, you should be more careful with using certain commands and won't abuse them. By confirming that you understood this, if it happens again you will be punished harsher.
Yes, of course i will be more careful. I generally try to be careful around bothering admins, and so that part was my mistake. I guess there is nothing to do if that's just how the rules are... Atleast it's only a 12 hour ban.

I confirm i will be more careful using certain commands, and of course will not abuse them.
Fantastic, with you confirming that, you shall be unbanned shortly, please have a read through our rules before you carry on.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's