[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + chicken banned ;/ (Unban Request Granted by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Koshers /caalis.bic

- Time & Date of Incident: April 12, 2018 (Thursday) 11:55PM

- Replay / Screenshot Link: None
- Replay Timestamps: None

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: uhmm..

Said some inanpropriate words, but the worst was ''n'' word as i guess.. Well, didn't meant that in any bad ways possible at all (especially in any RACIST kind of way), just friend chat, but well i wrote that in public chat, and yea, regret doing that and not thinking about further actions.. Sad

Sorry if it offended anyone, really sorry and this wont happen' again cuz I understood my mistake by the way that word could mean to someone Sad
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

As I explained to you on the server we don't take racism very lightly whether you are joking around with a friend or not. Other players can be offended and we would like to keep the public chat free from anything that could offend people. In addition to this you were also making a few comments which were inappropriate and not ideal for a family friendly server.

Server Rule Wrote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon.
tc-g.uk/rules

I'll be willing to unban you if you agree to the following:
  • You will not repeat any inappropriate or racist terms in the public domain, by thinking carefully about what you say.

If you can do that please confirm below, then I will be able to unban you.
I agree 100% with that.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's