[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Banned 60Days for Ramming???!!!!!!!! (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
like_a_sleeper vinyl.â„¢Sleeper 9xxadrianxx9 Ban 60 days 2018-04-13 16:25:12 2018-06-12 16:25:12 59d 20hr 42min 16 sec Ramming

When did i even ram somebody????? and how??

if i rammed somebody so hard that i get a "60DAYS" Bann i would know it??....

soo tell me when i rammed somebody and nobody rammed me!

because, as i know i got rammed while i was in a police chase from a civil car and even got rammed to twice...
and didnt even got a refund from the chase?....
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
can you answer my question???

why did i even got banned???
Wasn't me who banned you. Though I do suggest you use the format provided.
- Your LFS Username: Like_a_Sleeper

- Time & Date of Incident 2018-04-13 16:25:12

- Replay / Screenshot Link: /
- Replay Timestamps: /

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: When did i even ram somebody????? and how??

if i rammed somebody so hard that i get a "60DAYS" Bann i would know it??....
Threads merged...

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi!

Here's a replay for you to check for why are you currently banned.
I would like to hear your perspective on this incident after you've watched the replay.
There is a link and timestamps below for the replay.
Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UVmsk8...JrkE2P5AN_
Timestamps: from 1:57:38 until 1:58:45
Just start the replay at 1:53 from the perspective of seat ibiza 6l

thats why i revenge him... ok its not ok that i did that but, its not ok that i get a 60days ban while someone else just gets a warning....
Yes seat ibiza 6l broke the server rules but he is new to the servers.
Even if someone breaks the server rules against you, doesn't mean you have the ability to take control of the situation by ramming someone.
If you see someone breaking the server rules you should try and talk to them and tell that they are doing wrong. If this fails, contact an admin on the servers or make a forum report.
However, you have a lot of experience from the servers, and it's not your first time ramming someone.
All previous actions affects on your punishments.
And why did i get a 60Days ban for just revenging? if something more is behind that ban can you tell me ?
Your ban is 60 days long because you have been already banned few times in past (for ramming too) and you keep on breaking server rules. There is nothing "more behind it".

Also I wouldn't call it just revenge, it was quite major beach of very basic server rule.
(2018-04-14 17:03)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Your ban is 60 days long because you have been already banned few times in past (for ramming too) and you keep on breaking server rules. There is nothing "more behind it".

Also I wouldn't call it just revenge, it was quite major beach of very basic server rule.

you are telling me that if i would be the only one per day thats revenge ramming...

well than i take the 60Days... and now i know why the hackers dont like some of the admins on this server Sad
Your ban will remain then.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's