[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Blackwood More Cruising Roads Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there community!
Topic say it all.
We all know that after Blackwood got converted to race track, we cruisers need more roads to drive somewhere else. Total objects number after tweaking layout : 2090 but i erased barrier circle from car park i guess nobody use them Smile
So here is my idea:
Car Park Roundabout
[Image: bigrb.jpg]
Looking left. 1x1 lane
[Image: bzl2OcF.jpg]
Small Roundabout with main long road. 1x1 lane
[Image: 0qVN7v3.jpg]
Zoom. Police and Ambulance station.
[Image: Y0pO8sc.jpg]
Car Park entry Junction.
[Image: ZXUFd4s.jpg]
Looking right from Car Park Roundabout. Partly 1x1 and 2x2 lanes for better cruising experience.
[Image: wZwZwfz.jpg]
Off-Road Junction.
[Image: x0f3AsK.jpg]
Last idea. Main road. 2 lanes towards roundabout 1 lane towards Car Park with barrier to prevent more crashes on that part of road.
[Image: rdAjquA.jpg]

Hope you like it.
Looks neat!
I do like the idea. I have been thinking to myself that creating a road along the pavement in Storage Yard would give us a nice place to drive. I'm just worried about the amount of objects needed, but looks like you managed.
Tidy! Smile
If there werent those useless containers that storage yard could be used for many things. +1
I like it! +1
Pro, Quick change layout! tomorrow is change track soon! Friday be new test layout fun! plspls
Like it.

As few people said above, a bit of road on Storage Yard won't hurt that much. Also it doesn't "invade" into Storage Yard that much, so there's still a big space for stunting.
+1

Good job Buick! Love that you heeded my advice to ditch the huge concrete "flyover" over the actual Industry Lane.
c. this one
[Image: rwia7d.jpg]

Top man, awesome work. Kept it under objmax too, although ideally below 2080 would be better, because of RB or HwA work. See if you can take off some lines on the lane split cheverons.

Anyway. Would actually like to see it on Blackwood, it helps extend Industry Lane a little (still doesn't solve the Industry Lane Train syndrome, but it offers a better variety!).

Definitely Nova-approved. Good job. Tongue
(2018-04-20 01:04)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely Nova-approved. Good job. Tongue

Alright there Mr.LayoutAdmin.
I really like the idea +1
(2018-04-20 12:17)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-20 01:04)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely Nova-approved. Good job. Tongue

Alright there Mr.LayoutAdmin.

osnap, since when did I have a rank? Tongue

Just saying that it would be something I would put on a server if I had one. Not everything works for me (to my idea of nice) so I'd say Buick did a good job as a whole. It's a legit nice idea Smile
Ok tweaked to 2080 by removing some chalk marks. Feel free to edit the layout so it can be ready to test on server.
It looks great!
I hope the car park roundabout gets approved. Everyone makes a U turn there.
This has been loaded onto [TC] Events for testing. Please come and test and post feedback for ptbuickbutkick.
Maybe no roundabout. Take a lighted crossstreet there. Maybe less objects then.
  • Roundabout in Storage Yard must be made higher, or a different design.
  • Barriers surrounding the roundabout could be tidied up and made smoother.
  • Not sure on the left turn signs @ mini-roundabout, no right turn allowed?
  • Concrete in middle of road need to be removed.
  • 2nd exit in storage roundabout coming from industry lane needs to be made wider slightly, with the inside guard rail extending further down.

Love the new roads, look forward to the improvements.
Absolutely excellent job. Really enjoyed testing it out. No improvements from me except for the ones Carl mentioned.
I did test it earlier, and it's quite nice tbh Smile I agree with Carl though. And maybe make that mini-roundabout white so you can see it better than red on red Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's