[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: RIP Avicii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avicii.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1]

Swedish DJ Avicii, who has collaborated with the likes of Madonna and Coldplay, has died in Oman at the age of 28.

His representative said in a statement: "It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii.

"The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time. No further statements will be given."

Tributes to Bergling emerged quickly after the news of his death.

Source - >CLICK<

RIP. Sad
R.I.P Sad
OMG, such a good DJ too! Rest In Peace Avicii
I'd like to take a moment to remember the great moments he gave us on [TC] Radio some years ago. RIP
Going to be paying close attention to the Tomorrowland sets this July to how much he gets mentioned.

rip
Revitalized EDM with his uniqueness, sad to see such a great artist leave prematurely. RIP Sad

My favourite all time song of his!
That's sad, he was really talented.
Sad loss, have enjoyed countless songs from him over the years. Rip.
(2018-04-20 19:39)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]That's sad, he was really talented.

he was, in many ways, in music and overdosing with shits
(2018-04-21 07:41)Jacob Wrote: [ -> ]and overdosing with shits

Could you leave this out of the discussion? Pretty sure he wouldn't have died due to overuse (at the time of death anyway).

R.I.P. ◢ ◤

(2018-04-21 13:23)Warrie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-21 07:41)Jacob Wrote: [ -> ]and overdosing with shits

Could you leave this out of the discussion? Pretty sure he wouldn't have died due to overuse.

:-D sure
Apparently had acute pancreatitis caused by excessive drinking. Cause of death still unclear. Didn't listen to the artist's music so I'm pretty indifferent to his death. Rip nonetheless.
Acute pancreatitis causes a hell of pain :/ May he rest in peace
Reference URL's