[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Refund Request i-love-cruise (Approved by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: i-love-cruise
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): AspeTTo

- Time & Date of Incident: 22th of April, 2018, 16:15 GMT+2

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbu0dvam8ytfxd...1.mpr?dl=1
- Replay Timestamps: 1:40:00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I was responding to a crashed car (ThruDriver). I drove WW on the highway due to his location (he was near to me) and because there wasn't traffic coming. Due to my distance to him, the InSim reported that I arrived on scene. As a RES, I want to help crashed cars as soon as possible if they're laying dangerously on the road. The cop violated rule 11.5.2, as I was responding, because he chased and fined me for wrong way driving.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

You was responding, therefore the fine is not valid. You also attempted to tell the COP this, but he thought you was wrong.

You will be refunded 75€ for this, and AspeTTo will be told that responding vehicles may not be fined when responding to calls.

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's