[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Ban a COP OFFICER (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello to all the runners, I put you in situation, a few hours ago I had a problem with a policeman, you see, I was shooting on the TC server one, when a few moments ago this policeman fined me for hitting me, this time it was my fault I went too fast, until there normal, then, having the car in poor condition, address, suspension and others, the police was very close to me and we were heading to the main straight, suddenly I could not control the car and I hit the road my car bounced and went back to where the police was, then the police told me it was my fault and that I had to pay $ 300 fine, another police told him not to fine me, I was not able to drive, even so He did it, I leave the video with you. Thank you.

link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/3v0aywhxvt35fy5/Live%20for%20Speed%2029_4_2018%2015_16_23.mp4
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
hello, what I need to do now?
Use the format, this includes timestamps. See Adrian's post.
No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's