[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - RipstiE (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: EE3

Their LFS username(s):RipstiE
Their in-game nickname(s):[cop]

Main reason(s): Highly damaged contact to barrier - Bad attitude

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iqoitjt3a8...report.rar
Replay timestamps:
35:20 - His contact

Description of incident (inc date & time): 30th April 2018 7 10:34 UCT
It was a clean chase till 35:20.(He trys any unsuccessful dirty moves but not important). At 35:20 when I try to turn he hit my back and kill my car. After that hit he didnt apologize and he act like his move was legal. He apologize after I ask so thats meaningless for me. After crash happend, other cop in chase that better view when crash happen, he told me ''he did it on purpose''. So i check replay and its look like its on purpose because my tail lights clearly seen and there is tire marks on ground(becuase of my braking) but still he coming full throttle.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
From the replay you can see that i tried to avoid the accident. What kind of outcome did you expect to happen when you slam your brakes in high speed corner?
You should brake way early, say sorry after big impact hit, and maybe you should be kind and let me pit because its tottaly your fault. You did none of them.
I apologized afterwards when we had a converstation in-game. I don't let pit people who don't deserve it. By the way why did you report me that late when it happened on monday?
Apologizing after I ask is meaningless. Just one time accept your mistake and don't try to humiliate peoples. ''I don't let pit people who don't deserve it''. You need to discipline. And I got works to do, real life etc.
I'm just being honest with you, not humiliating anyone. That's why you're online everytime i'm on? This conversation doesn't lead anywhere, let the admins decide.
So this is the problem? My online times? Do not try to change topic and focus on your faults. If you dont have anything to say just wait till Spark tells his decision.
Thread locked until I get to deal with this..

Alright,

South, you turned at a really awkward place which essentially is the cause of the accident, it can be hard to use for users the brake lights come on under the bridge or at a turn like that.

Ripstie, when you cause an accident be sure to apologize, both were at fault, this could have been dealt in game rather than bringing this to the forum. Try talk it out next time.

No action will be taken as it was a plain accident.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's