[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report Haku (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS user: Psykoze

Their LFS username: shadowfast
Their LFS in game: ¢OK£ Haku [COP]

Main reason(s): Crash for end chase (not the first time)
replay: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bxs8cf2uac...report.mpr
time stamp: 1.38.50s

Descritpion of incident the Friday 4th May 2018.
It was a clean chase till 1.37.45 when Dino push me in barrier and kill my car and Haku finish me with this crash in the turn. I brake for trying to dodge Ace was coming on my left and Haku focus me, this is not the first time, im already talking to him for tell to him to be carefull with this move and he never took it. Always making some big push. he is a good driver but he needs some training for the pit move.
hi

first, it was 100% a pit idk why this report.

u say u already talking to me for this but no u never did and i think you are always mad when you're losing a chase. sorry for ruinning your day.

bye
I've already talking to you few days after your first police test and you doing always the same. The first time you said me "sorry".
Sorry, just tried to make u stuck. Good bust opportunity, turned it I didn't get u stuck, so I even gave you a sorry ingame. No harsh feelings from my side here.
Dont worry Dino you just destroy my car but i can drive after =)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Had a look from several angles and neither Haku or Dino have went beyond the limitations of force. If you look closely, Haku is under braking and you are steering into his path causing his position to be slightly off, but the PIT was still successful and no ramming was involved. Dino attempted to block you from driving off but unfortunately caught you against the end of the barrier, he apologised for this.

Psykoze, you need to talk to people if you have a problem before submitting a report. Haku would have happily answered you but all you seem to say to him is "are you serious?"

Please make sure to talk to the player first, before reporting.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's