[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - User Report For Ramming & Trapping (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Username: drSqrt

Their In-Game Nickname(s): ST|Madmike and Drifter™☆Rps13☆

They crashed into me a few times so I told them that I was recording, they called me a snitch a couple times and then they found me, trapped me and crashed into me a few times spanning over 10 minutes or so.

Video evidence: https://mega.nz/#!67xHiDyK

Date was the 5/5/2018 and the time was roughly 11:55 and carried on until 12:30-ish.
It would be better if you included replay of it and also you need to follow format for user reports.

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
I’m trying to I upload the video right now own please hold tight.
Sorry the drive link didn’t work for a some reason.
Here’s a Mega link if it’s helps
https://mega.nz/#!67xHiDyK
Please edit your original post and use format provided.
(2018-05-05 06:23)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
(2018-05-10 05:57)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Please edit your original post and use format provided.
(2018-05-05 06:23)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]
Incorrect Post Format

I fixed it happy? And what would it matter if it was slightly incorrect? I provided sufficient evidence did I not?
Formats within this area are there for a reason. You need to use them to make sure you include all needed informations. You still failed to follow it and you didn't include replay timestamps or reporting person(s) username(s).
Hesotoo used crash mode in TC CityDriving One i have repaly and this is the link to download it. https://ufile.io/k9iqv You can see the situation on 26:10.00 when i tried to join in save zone... *after 30 days this replay will autodelete from this side*

Administrator Message by: Adrian

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.
(2018-05-10 07:19)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Formats within this area are there for a reason. You need to use them to make sure you include all needed informations. You still failed to follow it and you didn't include replay timestamps or reporting person(s) username(s).

There aren't any time stamps, I cut the video up so its a video of the offences only. And I couldn't get their username, if you go through the log I'm sure you could get it easily. I thought I screenshotted their names but it didn't before they quit.
If usernames are not visible on video, we won't take any action against anyone, since we don't know who was it (searching logs won't help, as it might have been literally everyone, you can change your nickname to whatever you want). Anyways I'm unable to download it.
If you don't have LFS replay (.mpr file) of it, I will archive this report.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's