[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban (Unban Request Granted by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: donatas.s
● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-06-21 22:25:32 (Ramming)
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Guys, I know that I was mean to you all and I want to say sorry. I've changed, no more reckless actions from me. I really apoligize. It's a new start for me. I would be very happy, if you could consider my apologize in a really positive way. I didn't found any repalys from my pc.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

I am pleased to see you make an unban request, you have been banned for continuous ramming without a single apology, disrespect towards other users on the server along with swearing in a foreign language.

Some of the things you said:
P1 : kas yra bl
P1 : pasol nx
P1 : nu ne bl

You have a history for ramming on our server, if you are really willing to change your attitude on our server, I will unban you. In order for me to unban you, you will have to agree to the following:
  • You will no longer ram on our server, if an accident occurs you will apologize for your actions.
  • You will no longer ruin fun for others on the server or swear at others in a foreign language.
  • If you carry on doing what you did, you can expect a lengthy ban coming your way with an unlikely chance of being unbanned.

Hope to hear from you soon.
I'm aware of perm ban if I carry on doing same stuff, It won't happen again.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's