[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Ramming and disrepecting [RES] (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Kevvedajsel

Their LFS username(s): drSqrt, danlevy91
Their in-game nickname(s): [RES] Snotrap, kaz

Main reason(s): uncalled for ramming and insulting by drSgrt and danlevy91

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...5316683974
Replay timestamps: 12:52-14:25,14:25, 14:48, 15:05-15:19, 16:20-17:11

Description of incident (inc date & time): ‎May 8th ‎2018, ‏‎around 10:25 CEST. danlevy91 starts tailgating at 12:52 while I am cruising, I brake lightly to make him understand he can pass and I don't like his tailgating. Instead he drives into me and keeps his foot on the gas and blares his horn.

After a warning he passes, at 13:37 slams on his brakes and floors it into reverse. I keep my foot on the gas to move him out of the way but he keeps blocking me and I have nowhere to go.

At 13:58 he calls me a d!ckhead, at 14:21 he tells me to "eat a ****" which is most likely an insult refering to the male sex. He follows it up by flooring it while I am passing the barricades and running straight into me and continues to be condecending throughout the game.

So I am being rear-ended by danlevy91 while trying to turn right into gas station but waiting for drSqrt to pass in opposite direction, and drSqrt first rams me by slamming his brakes and reverses into me as I am trying to turn after he has passed.

He then continues to ram me an additional three times while I am being stationary in a safe place at the gas station and claims he is moving me out of traffic still. He then proceeds to drift around me and is all around not very polite and not willing to realise his mistakes.

Rammed me a 4th time 5-10 min later at the same gas station after he knew I already saved mpr so that I wouldn't get it recorded and says he only tried to do a pitstop, however no excuse was exchanged, not once, ever, by either drSgrt nor danlevy91.

As this is only one recorded encounter with drSgrt out of many, one of which he was drifting around RB, I do not find him suitable for being a RES as I do not find him eligible with the responsibility it comes with and the fact that he probably won't help me when I am in dire need of a RES because he is too busy drifting while on the job.

/With Regards, Dieseltrallan.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Kevvedajsel - If someone is tailgating you don't come to a complete stop and aggravate them by saying "good boy" when they drive off. Simply pull up in a safe place and let them pass. I understand that tailgating can sometimes be frustrating but you did not help this situation, you only made it worse.

DanLevy91 - Warned for insulting and ramming.

drsqrt - MED/RES license revoked for improper behavior and incorrect skin & warned for ramming.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's