[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban (Unban Request Denied by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I write this to be possible to read the management team, I am currently banned from the TC servers, the reason? speedhack, I honestly used that, but I did it for a good, (in the type of bane it puts speedhack), but I used it only to increase the grip of the clutch, I really mean it, what I do is grab more clutch and so not to wear out so much, I would like to receive a reply from an administrator, please, this server is the only one that played cruise, thanks.

Jaume.[font=Arial][/font]
Moved to correct area

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
LFS username: Jaume.A.C

I haven't replay or screenshots of the incident.

Hello, I write this to be possible to read the management team, I am currently banned from the TC servers, the reason? speedhack, I honestly used that, but I did it for a good, (in the type of bane it puts speedhack), but I used it only to increase the grip of the clutch, I really mean it, what I do is grab more clutch and so not to wear out so much, I would like to receive a reply from an administrator, please, this server is the only one that played cruise, I'm very sorry for using this ,I ask the administrator a thousand apologies to the team and to the players, I would like that they could give me a second chance and I assure you that I will not disappoint.

Jaume.

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Threads merged
Hello, your post was moved to the appropriate forum section.

Due to the nature of your ban most cases like yours do not see an unban please keep this in mind. However this will be forwarded onto the admin that put the ban in place.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hello Jaume.A.C,

Unfortunately on this occasion we will not be removing your ban. This is partly due to the fact you were warned that hacks and tweaks are not allowed on our servers at an earlier date. You have clearly gone against this warning and have continued to use them.

The use of tweaks and/or hacks on our servers is treated very seriously, and the resulting bans are rarely reduced or removed, unless there are exceptional circumstances in the case.

You are entitled to appeal this decision at any time, however it would be advisable to wait a reasonable amount of time before doing so as your appeal will be reviewed by the same administrators who reviewed this request.

[TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's